General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-15-2010, 07:31 PM   #1  

Location: On Planet Earth...I'm waiting for the Oxygen levels to go up on the other planet's before I move

S/C/G: 250/125/120

Height: 5'3"

Talking Halloween Here I Come!

I'm so jazzed because this is the first halloween since I was fifteen that I will actually be dressing up for. My friends in the past have gone to the club and dressed up but I stayed behind because I felt too self-conscious about my weight. I thought about all the girls who would be dressing up skimpy and skanky and I would be huge and grose in comparison.

Although I look back now and wish I had been more out-going.

I'm not stayin home this halloween! This is the halloween in which I go to the club and out-skank all those girls...that sounded better in my head. I'm rockin' the Bat Girl costume ...the one with the mini skirt and high boots...not the full tight body suite.

I can already here my theme music....'da na na naa batgirl batgirl.'

Is anyone else going out for Halloween and has anyone else felt self-conscious about going out?

WinterJinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

I'm going as Hit Girl from Kick ***. I haven't dressed up since my Senior year of high school, mostly because I never went to Halloween parties. This year, I'm throwing my own. I can't wait.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:56 PM   #3  
Army Medic

S/C/G: 210/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

I used to love going out for halloween...then I hit college. The less you wear the better the costume seems to be the theme, and I'm way too self conscious for that. When I do dress up I usually rock the gypsy look with the full skirts the corset and the boots. That's actually what I plan this year, but I moved out of university housing, so I don't have that pressure anymore. Yay lol
stucky1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 236/?/132

Height: 5'6"

i'm not dressing up this year... still too fat... next year, though!!

Last edited by GonnaTurnHeads; 10-16-2010 at 06:00 PM.
GonnaTurnHeads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:40 PM   #5  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I've never missed a Halloween, but this is the first year I'm doing the "less is more, nearly-nude" thing. I'll be attending a party in an abandoned resort complex in the middle of nowhere with my boyfriend as Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love...
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote