Atkins - Atkins PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE

View Full Version : Atkins PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE

islandchick1
10-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Thank you JerseyGyrl for posting the link to this!!! I know it's been a while, but I found it last night while cruising in the recipe section here. I am so excited I CAN HARDLY stand it :lol:

I just now made this. It has to set for an hour but I can taste it already :drool:

I make killer peanut butter fudge at christmas and now I have a better way to do it and it's carb friendly :D

StephanieM
10-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Oh no you didn't.

You did not just mention the two words that when put together I start drooling uncontrollably.

Chocolate... and peanut butter!

Can you post this link? :D

dudesmom
10-06-2010, 10:39 PM
That's what I was thinking! Here's a link to what I'm guessing is the original post:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/desserts/158012-low-carb-peanut-butter-fudge.html

cuteazz1
10-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Link please? sounds yummy!

islandchick1
10-06-2010, 11:07 PM
That's what I was thinking! Here's a link to what I'm guessing is the original post:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/desserts/158012-low-carb-peanut-butter-fudge.html

Thanks Dudesmom :) That was where I found it at. It takes you to a youtube video demonstration. The guy doing it is named Kent. He has an amazing Atkins story as well. He lost over 200lbs on Atkins! He demonstrats several recipes and goes over the Atkins basics for those unfamiliar with them.

And now ladies.......(drumrollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll )..I want to say that I have just now taken a bite and it's F~A~B~U~L~O~U~S!!!!!!

I am not sure of the exact carb per square. I used an 8X8 sqr. pan and got about 30 small square pieces. So I'm guessing overall this might not be good for Induction, but for others I think it's ok.

JerseyGyrl
10-07-2010, 06:22 AM
So I'm guessing overall this might not be good for Induction, but for others I think it's ok.

Right, not for Induction since peanut butter is not permitted during Induction.

sandyfanny
10-07-2010, 05:18 PM
I cannot even START with the fudge! I'm about 80 pounds away from this recipe...but I'm glad others can enjoy.:p

cat eyes
10-07-2010, 05:30 PM
this thread just made my mouth water eeeek

sandyfanny
10-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Peanut butter was a big fat stall for me a couple of weeks ago. I decided it would be okay on Induction, and it wasn't. And I couldn't stop eating it...no bueno. So now there's none in the house 'cause I ate it all.

islandchick1
10-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Oh guys, I'm sorry :( I just got so excited when I found this I just wanted to share how delicious it was (I was skeptical about it to tell you the truth)
I guess I was thinking with the holidays and all coming up that it would be a good one to share.

StephanieM
10-07-2010, 09:15 PM
I'm glad you shared it :)

That pumpkin cheesecake I made is so good I had to set rules. I gave most of it away so I only ate one piece yesterday and I have one saved for tomorrow.

That's the kind of self control I need to learn before I dive into this recipe! I still haven't had peanut butter since going on OWL, but it's only been two days hehe.

Linsy
10-07-2010, 11:03 PM
I appreciate these recipes. It's nice to know if something tastes good or not before you make it and waste ingredients! I need a small supply of holiday sweets recipes so I can have dessert during the holidays. It will be much better than than grabbing a handful of frosted sugar cookies like I would normally do. :lol: