Old 10-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #1  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

Default Oh, the joy of rings!

I used to love rings! I had such tiny fingers! My left hand was a size 4.5, the right was a 5. As I gained weight, I gained ring sizes too.

I just went through my ring stash, rings I haven't worn in TEN years! My class ring is too big!! I couldn't believe it! That means my fingers are now smaller than they were in high school!

I have only worn one ring for ten years, my wedding ring. Now I have four rings on. They look ridiculous but I don't care! I have the tiniest pinky ring ever, my wedding band, an aquamarine on my right middle finger and a blue sapphire on my right ring finger. Such fun!

I feel like a girl.

Anyone else get back into some things you hadn't expected? Shoes? Rings? Belts? Necklaces? I noticed I have a necklace with pendant that now lays in a V on my neck instead of a rounded circle.
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #2  
Want 2 B a Oneder Woman!

S/C/G: 280/ticker/199

Height: 5'7

i can relate! i love rings and have several. they have all recently started to fit again. way to go!
dolcevita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 234/154.4/120

Height: 5'6

My fingers have always been really tiny, too. Except my knuckles are a little large in comparison. I tried to get my wedding ring re-sized so it would stop moving around and a smaller size wouldn't fit over my knuckle. So frustrating!

Belts was a big one for me. I LOVE wearing belts and I finally had to buy a new one in a smaller size and I'm in love.

OH and boots! I used to have really big calves that made wearing boots difficult, but now they fit just fine and I can wear tall boots.
FreeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:06 PM   #4  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

I am also enjoying rings and other jewelry. At my highest, my ring size was 9. I wore my wedding rings and had one other ring. I went through months where I could wear size 7. I really enjoyed that and bought a couple of nice rings that could be resized later. I have also bought a couple of cheap rings. The size 7 rings are sliding around now.

Loosing weight even has made a difference in necklaces. I can now comfortably wear 18 and 20 inch necklaces. They were too tight on me before!

Like Eliana, I feel so feminine!
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/150

Height: 5'11"

That's so cute! I don't have tiny fingers, but I can wear more rings now too!! It's awesome!

Congrats and thanks for the sweet comment, by the way! All I can think when I look at the see-saw picture is "look at the rolls!" LOL!
cherbear is offline   Reply With Quote