Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 10-01-2010, 09:30 PM   #1  
Back in the saddle again

S/C/G: 249/ticker/149

Height: 5'6"

Default Comfortable body shapers???

As an apple with a double tummy roll (one above the belly button, and one below), I've been looking at different shapewear, and I was wondering if anyone has found any products they particularly like. I have 2 spanx camisoles that help with the rib cage area, but not below. I know some companies offer girdle-type options with all the hooks, but I can't imagine boning being anything particularly comfortable - Has anyone tried the spanx higher power panties, or found any others that they have actually tried and liked?
spixiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 243

Height: 5'5.5

I love the spanx! I have the ones that are tummy to knee if that explains them...... they are a little stretched out so I need a new pair but I like the results..... not terribly hard to get down to go to the bathroom once they are on either. I'd like to follow this thread and see what others like as well.

Also question for you.... do the camisoles stay in place for you? They don't roll up?
GeeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:47 PM   #3  
Back in the saddle again

they only ride up if I'm wearing silky panties Didn't realize this until on vacation (with out other kinds of underwear), so ended up "tucking" the cami into the panties, lol. I do always wear them with pants or skirts though - I've never tried with a dress-
Old 10-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 302/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

I have the higher power panty (the one that goes from right under your bra to your knees, right?) and LOVE it for wearing with dresses. I don't really care for it with pants because I don't like the feeling of wearing double pants (the legs of the power panty AND the legs of my pants) if that makes sense. But for dresses and skirts, it works GREAT. It really smooths out my upper and lower tummy and sucks everything in.
fitkristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

I have the higher power panty as well and love love love it. I agree with Kristi, it's great with skirts and dresses. But I don't mind it with pants, especially in the winter because it's cold up here in Canada and I need a double layer with dress pants for work if I don't want to freeze! I have the camisole as well, but not a big fan because I find it smushes my breasts (and yes I have the right size).
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #6  
Back in the saddle again

I'm a smaller-boobed lady, so my girls aren't getting squished...the cami I bought claims that the "control" section only covers the tummy, that the chest area is a different material, but based on how it fits, I can guess that any larger-boobed girls wouldn't agree with that advertising