South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 02:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Default EarlyChick Natasha's TUESDAY Daily Thread

Hope everybody is having a quiet morning so far (since it's only 0205 hrs my time, LOL). I'm still at work...plugging away for another 3 1/2 hours. I've got a headache right now so I'm anxiously awaiting my lunchbreak so I can take some Zomig and knock it out.

Off I go!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:10 AM   #2  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Natasha, I guess I never notice when the daily thread gets closed, but you're always welcome to officially start the next day's thread. I do it often. I try to include the words Beach and Chat with whatever day of the week it is so that others can find it easily. I hope your headache goes away!

My Sis texted me that she was on the plane in Hawaii and the alert woke me up so I decided to make coffee and take a trip outside with my pup. It's a warm and beautiful night. I'm sure I'll need to try and get more rest...but coffee tastes good right now.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Well, OK, I guess this is going to be today's Daily, but I hope it our Beachers don't get mixed up. I guess closing this one and opening a new Tuesday Chat would confuse people as to where to post.

I hope your headache is gone, Natasha, and that you get a good several hours sleep today.

Debbie, Are you excited to see your sis? How long has it been? I'm glad she had a safe flight.

My mini-vacation is over and it's back to work for me today. I'll be putting in some long hours, but I won't mind. Too much.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:31 AM   #4  
Be happy.

Good morning ladies!
(Though Natasha and Debbie, I think it would be more accurate to say good night to you 2 early birds! )

It's another rainy, dreary morning and it sure is dark out. My walking before school days are just about over til spring I think. (I walk along the shoulder of the road so I don't feel safe walking in the dark.) I enjoy my treadmill, but there's nothing like starting the day with a walk outdoors.

Enjoy your Tuesday friends!
Old 09-28-2010, 06:55 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. I'll just change the title. See you later.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:00 AM   #6  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning

Sorry for the confusion Natasha. I was awake in the middle of the night and thought I'd get everything ready for the new day. It is nice to see your smiling face first thing

Debbie - Hope you got more rest. I've had the text alert wake-up to. Not my favorite wake up. That's the beep of the finished coffee maker

Cottage - Hope your long days are a breeze and you enjoy some fun time with the girls. Maybe we should share an extra pot of coffee.

Heidi - I agree with you, I prefer outside walking. No street lights here either so unless I get out at lunch no more weekday walking. I fired the Wii up again last night.

Today should be interesting. It's staff meeting and update at the almost finished job. It is amazing when things work out the right way. I've had my doubts but there is no way I would want to work for the person about to be named interim director. Apparently things are falling into place exactly as they should for me. Hope there isn't too much drama or stress.

I have a new three point plan for staying sane (or as sane as I am now ) - eat on plan, exercise even if it's only 15 minutes, and stop all work and read a good book for at least 15 minutes before bed (and no iPod or laptop in the bedroom for late night work). Day one was a success.

Hope your Tuesday is a breeze
Old 09-28-2010, 07:17 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Whew! Yes, it's Tuesday. I thought it was Wednesday because Thursday is my Friday this week. I guess I have an extra day to try to learn some Italian. My days are really busy lately and I have lots of brain farts!

No sense griping about it because the dogs don't listen although they look at me politely when I talk.

Today I need to plant two more pots of mums at the Mill, finish some paperwork, do some banking and we have pet therapy this afternoon. The guys working at the Museum are taking a day off so I don't need to feed them. Yesterday they ate a huge crockpot of beef stew plus rolls, apples and cookies. I was hoping there'd be enough left to make a beef soup for tomorrow but ... I think it'll be ham and cheese on Kaiser rolls and apple crisp for tomorrow's lunch. (Bob's Diner is closed MTW now and we lose too much time if they drive elsewhere for lunch.)

Time to glug the rest of this delicious coffee and get on with the day ... with TUESDAY.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:49 AM   #8  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Ya'll!

I did get a few more hours of sleep-oh well. Now I'm a bit pressed for time to get the pups up and about and finish unloading the car, etc.

Cyndi, ahh the mystery of the closing post is solved. I like your 3 point plan.

Linda, hi ho it's back to work you go....My Sis was here for 10 days this summer after my Mom fell. I don't know how long she will be here this time.

Ruth, clever tweak! Glad you have an extra day AND that you did explain to me why you were feeding the men.

Heidi, do you treadmill in the AM? Oh, and I was going to ask if Penny and your Mom's cat were buddies.

Karen, I know you're out there somewhere. Today we're going to ride our bikes on the trail by the downtown REI. Wish you could join us.

Ok, I'm going to go look for coffee and get this show on the road.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:53 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 243/199.4/190

Height: 5'8"

Good morning everybody!
Old 09-28-2010, 08:08 AM   #10  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning ladies!

Debbie - Wish I could too!! My husband is heading out to CO to meet up with a friend and hike in Utah in a few weeks - I suspect he will visit that store.

Today I am going back to strength class at the gym again. Three weeks in a row! Not sure if we'll bike today since DH is heading to his mom's this afternoon. I may sneak in a nap with the house to myself

Last edited by WaistingTime; 09-28-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:14 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Hello ladies,hope you had great mornings. I've got nothing planned for today.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:36 PM   #12  

Hello again, everybody!!! Sorry for the confusion w/ the thread. I never start these (for some reason I always assumed the mods always started them, LOL) but the chat thread was shut down already when I came back last night and *gasp* there was no daily thread!!! Okay, there may have been and I was just blind and missed it...LOL Hope everybody found there way over okay.

Lexxiss - Thanks!!! I ended up taking 2 Aleve and a Zomig to knock it out, but I finally got rid of my headache and was even able to go to the gym in the morning. When's your sister get in???

Cottage - Hope you had a good first day back at work. I know it's hard to get back in the groove, though. Don't work too hard!!!

Heidi -
You are SO right...walking on the treadmill doesn't even compare to being able to be out in the fresh air. I wish I lived on the beach so I could walk on the beach every single day.

Ruth - Thanks for changing the title. My dog does what I call "the inquisitive head tilt" when I talk to her. It's like she's going "say whaaaaaaaaaat???" LOL Hope you're having a good day!!!

Cyndi - Oh so YOU'RE to blame, huh??? Just kidding. Hope you had a decent staff meeting...it's always nice when staff meeting isn't just a bunch of butt-chewing, ya know???

Wesley - Good morning!!!

WaistingTime - Hope you had a good day and made some good progress in your strength class.

FO - Lazy day, today??? Those are nice when you can get them...you better take full advantage!!!

As for me, I'm here at work again. I've got a mandatory insurance meeting tomorrow down at the South End Jail and then I'm going to try AGAIN to get some new uniforms that fit me. I'm tired of looking like I dropped a load in the back of my pants, LOL!!! Bestfriend wanted me to play hookie tonight so I could go w/ her to see a friend of ours that just had her baby, but I just can't do that. Damn this work ethic!!! LOL
Old 09-28-2010, 10:25 PM   #13  
Be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxiss View Post
Heidi, do you treadmill in the AM? Oh, and I was going to ask if Penny and your Mom's cat were buddies.
Hi Debbie, I try to walk, treadmill or use the wii fit before school. Not long - only 20 minutes or so, but remembering that I got up at 5 to exercise makes me think twice about eating junk food during the day.

Let's just say Penny and Seymour tolerate each other.

I'm never sure if anyone reads late night posts in this thread... but pleasant dreams to you if you do.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:29 PM   #14  

I read them, Heidi...but it'll be at least 7 hours before I can even THINK about going to bed...8 once you throw my workout into the mix.

Oh...I forgot to mention earlier that I was FREAKING OUT b/c a co-worker of mine told me that Chef Gordon Ramsay committed suicide. I was like "NOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!" Turns out she read the headline wrong. It said "Gordon Ramsay 'Kitchen Nightmares' Chef commits suicide"...it was a chef that was featured on the show. We've been giving her **** all night about it.
Closed Thread