Old 09-25-2010, 06:05 AM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Exclamation anyone do weightwatchers online

i dont want to commit to a meeting but interested online. Does anyone use it? its abit pricey and wana know if its worth it?
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:46 AM   #2  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

I do it online. Whether or not it's worth it is really up to you and how you make use of it or what you want out of it. I enjoy the points tracker that I can use at home and at work. I like the database of recipes too.
peanutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:06 AM   #3  
: )

S/C/G: tick tick ticker

Height: 5'0"

I exclusively use WW online. I love it. There's so many great resources on the site, and I have the app for my phone, which is super handy.
lumosmaxima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 205/185/135

Height: 5ft5

I just signed up for WW online! I am so excited. I have tried so many diets and really hope this can help me.
gerly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #5  

Beware of the WW on line. Everything seems fine until you try to cancel your subscription. It's been 2 months and I was charged again. So now I'm out $80.00 and haven't seen a refund yet. I have talked to a WW representative on the phone and they said it would be reviewed in 4 weeks. (WHAT?) I now have to get my credit card company involved in fraudulent charges. Just beware and prepared in advance. I will never sign up for an automatic charge to my credit card again. It is very disappointing that WW would put this policy in place. That is my only negative input but that is the taste left now.
Chubbub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:13 AM   #6  
God Will Guide Me!

S/C/G: 272.8/ticker/234

Height: 5'7''

I follow the program on my own. I dont pay for meetings or online. It works for me! If I had to pay I wouldnt be able to do it. There are lots of free Weight Watchers program help on line...
jackiemomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:37 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 302/263/120

Height: 5'6

I pay for ww online and i love it esp the i iphone/ipod app its been a life saver for me.
atotallynewme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #8  

Height: 5'2

I've only been doing ww online for about a week, but the cost has been worth it to me. Tracking is simple and easy, and like others have mentioned, the app for my iphone is a HUGE help. In fact, I just came back from grocery shopping, and I used it several times to decide what to buy and what not to buy.
ThisYear is offline   Reply With Quote