Old 08-22-2010, 08:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 182/163/149

Height: 5'5

Smile water

I'm on my second day on the program and was wondering, do i have to drink 64 ounces of water a day in addition to my 4 HNS drinks which when mixed in my water bottle equal 67.6 ounces? Also, I have 35 pounds to lose. I'm trying to figure out what is a realistic amount that I can expect to lose a week. I know heavier people can lose more each week. If anyone is losing 30 to 50 pounds, can you tell me how much you're losing a week?
bbygrl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 235/196.9/160

Height: 5'5

The minimum water intake is 64oz that's not including your hns. Did u know for every 8oz of cold water u drink the body burns 7 calories or more, reason being is the body have to warm up the water. Anyway when I was following the program faithfully I was dropping like 8lbs the first weeks then hit a plateau and just started losing 1-2 pounds a week. I couldn't stick to their diet. I was getting tired of eating the same thing. So I just used the education they gave me on serving sizes and healthy foods and started doing thinks my way without there pills and hns. Oh one thing the more water u drink the faster the water weight will come off. Hope this helps. I'm not trying to be discouraging about the program its just that its very expensive and u can actually can do it on your own and save a lot of money in the process!!!
30208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:30 AM   #3  
Time to move!

S/C/G: 197/see ticker /140

Height: 5' 2 3/4"

Default Yes, and then some!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbygrl77 View Post
I'm on my second day on the program and was wondering, do i have to drink 64 ounces of water a day in addition to my 4 HNS drinks which when mixed in my water bottle equal 67.6 ounces? Also, I have 35 pounds to lose. I'm trying to figure out what is a realistic amount that I can expect to lose a week. I know heavier people can lose more each week. If anyone is losing 30 to 50 pounds, can you tell me how much you're losing a week?
Yes, the water is in addition to the HNS. After a time you may end up increasing the water even more. I started with nearly 80 pounds to lose back in mid April. I have lost almost 40. This works out to about 1.5 pounds per week. I purchased an additional 17 weeks last month (for $99 when they had a special) so I could keep going to get to my goal by mid-December. I was told that 64 ounces of water per day was the minimum, and that I should add another 8 ounces for every 10 pounds I want to lose. So that means for me I should be drinking 96 ounces per day!
Different people lose at different rates - I have never lost 3 pounds a week, but overall I am very happy with my progress. Good luck to you!
ladystarrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #4  
Think Pink!

Height: 5'8"

In theory you should try to drink half your weight in water oz. So, if your weight is 180 you should try to drink at least 90 oz a day.

Water is water. HNS and crystal lite type drinks don't count.
PinkTiara22 is offline   Reply With Quote