Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 08-18-2010, 07:33 AM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Default Farewell STREACH MARKS

After ppiling 2 stone on and discovering horrid red streach marks on my abdoman like i was 9months pregnant i was disgusted, and they really knocked my cofidence.
However i dicovered rescue oil which in just weeks changed my streach marks from red to a golden colour. I have used this oil for about 9 months and it has prevented anymore and kept my abdoman hydrated. However since losing 12lbs i noticed a change in my shape and my stomach has srunk not much but enough to see that so have my streach marks
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

I actually did get rid of several of mine by rubbing in a shea butter/vitamin e combination twice a day. I still have some of the older ones from 20+ years ago, but they are barely visible. It did take about 8 months or so of consistent application, but they are nowhere to be seen.

Last edited by Jenteal; 08-18-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Jenteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:01 PM   #3  
Ready for a change!

S/C/G: S/C/G: 277/277/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenteal View Post
I actually did get rid of several of mine by rubbing in a shea butter/vitamin e combination twice a day. I still have some of the older ones from 20+ years ago, but they are barely visible. It did take about 8 months or so of consistent application, but they are nowhere to be seen.
Did you use shea butter and vitamin e separately or is there something that had both ingredients? Just wondering about the names of the products you're using! I don't mind if it takes long haha I'm willing to do it to make them fade
love114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:28 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by love114 View Post
Did you use shea butter and vitamin e separately or is there something that had both ingredients? Just wondering about the names of the products you're using! I don't mind if it takes long haha I'm willing to do it to make them fade
I get my Shea Butter here: http://www.amazon.com/Unrefined-Shea...0&sr=8-2-spell
and my Vitamin E oil here: http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/sea...=Vitamin+E+oil

I just shove a bunch of shea butter in an empty lotion bottle and then add some vitamin e oil and shake it up for a few minutes until it's mixed. You could probably throw them both together in a blender to make it a bit easier. Rub this in twice a day.
Note: it does harden up a bit when just sitting so you may have to run it under hot water or put it on the floor of the shower and it will be ready when you get out.

I had probably tried just about everything else out there, but this -combined with consistency- worked for me!

Last edited by Jenteal; 08-24-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #5  
Ready for a change!

S/C/G: S/C/G: 277/277/150

Thanks!!!
love114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:08 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 266.2/See ticker/133.0

Height: 5'5

Luckily about 90 percent of my streachmarks are the silvery white kind. I may try this on the few pink ones I have. It can't hurt.
DaughterOfVenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:22 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfVenus View Post
Luckily about 90 percent of my streachmarks are the silvery white kind. I may try this on the few pink ones I have. It can't hurt.
All of my stretch marks were the white kind. I've never had the pink/reddish colored ones and I heard they were the easiest kind to get rid of. Either way, this stuff makes your skin incredibly soft!
Old 08-31-2010, 11:53 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 365/341/160

Does it have to be unrefined? Where I am unrefined it is more expensive.
Samantha1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:52 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha1776 View Post
Does it have to be unrefined? Where I am unrefined it is more expensive.
I don't know that refined Shea Butter won't work, but when they refine it that strips away most of the vitamins. They use a chemical called haxane to refine the Shea which is comparable to gasoline. That is why I steer clear of the refined butter and stick to the all natural and vitamin rich unrefined Shea.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 245/245/165

Height: 5' 6"

My breasts STILL have stretch marks even after hitting puberty almost a decade ago.
RobertsKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 272/258.4/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Jenteal-Do you use any specific formulation for your mixture or do you just approximate the quantities?
thewronggirl is offline   Reply With Quote