Old 07-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #1  
A new begining!

S/C/G: 263/240/135

Height: 5'5"

Default I cant eat as much

I'm kinda new here so I guess I will say a little about myself I'm 21 and I have a 18 month old son named Elijah. My other loves of my life are my 2 dogs, my 2 macaws and 1 cockatoo. I pretty much always been overweight my whole life and I have come to realize that most but not all has been due to my mom. since I had my son I have noticed that she is always feeds people with love. Both my parents have had weight issues also so I didn't get much of a chance.

Me and my husband have been changing our diet for the last month or so. I cut out white flours and switched to whole wheat everything. I threw out the mayo and have been eating lots of fruits and veggies. For two weeks now I have been cutting back the portions a little bit at a time and now if I try to eat anymore then I should I feel so sick to my stomach. Last week I got a salad from my favorite southwest Mexican place it was so good I ate the whole thing. 5 hours latter I still felt miserable! ( I will never do that again)This morning I had a average bowl of cheerios and I couldn't finish it. now has my stomach shrank or have I just been overriding my natural stop your full response till now?
Elijahs phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/155/130

Height: 5'4

I had that same problem in the past too!

Like, when I was 15, I lost 23 lbs, and on the day I hit my goal weight I had a HUGE feast and it was great, but then I felt so ill that I couldn't fall asleep. It was a different kind of full though. It was actually like, painful.

I think it is just your body not being used to the rich foods. I remember when I got back to real people food, my stomach did feel abnormally full the first few times eating (especially, eating at restaurants) but then your body gets used to it again.

That is a good question though, and I'd like to know the answer too as to what is going on physiologically. I wonder if it really is your stomach shrinking. I hope someone on here has a more concrete answer! =)

Good Luck!
lifehouseluver is offline   Reply With Quote