Old 06-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #1  

Default Hello All!

Hi everyone,

I am a 42 year old SAHM of two. I have been in denial as the weight has been creeping up on me.I am 5'1.5" tall and I was thin growing up, could eat anything I wanted without gaining weight. I had my first child in my 20's and my weight stayed in the 120 lb range. Had my second child in my 30's and the weight stayed around 132-134lb. I could live with that though I was mildly bothered. Now I have gained about 15 lbs in the last 2-3 years and reached 150 lbs. I have to admit to myself that I am overweight.

I have been a vegetarian my whole life but have been eating poorly last few years and neglecting exercise.

My plan is to go back to eating the whole foods way and re-introduce yoga/pilates and walking. I have already begun and would appreciate support and will need accountability along the way.

simplejane
simplejane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #2  
Caroline

S/C/G: 173/ticker/123

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome aboard, simplejane. Glad you are here.
motivated chickie is offline   Reply With Quote