Weight Loss Support - Grrr..

View Full Version : Grrr..

Avezy44
06-18-2010, 01:18 PM
So I get on the scale this morning to see i've gained?? Yeah, I was a little too leanient on myself this week and made some crappy decisions. For example, I went to Pizza Hut wednesday trying to find something I could eat. I got a pizza Mia and at 3 slices.. originally I was gonna stop at two but I binged.. and I ate a side salad before that.. I didn't realize pizza mia is 200 calories per slice! Ridiculous!!

Soo I went all organic and vegi for this week because god knows I dont want that scale to climb anymore. Urgh..:mad:

chnkymonkey
06-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Don't get down on yourself... we all have those days. Pick yourself back up and get back on track today .

TXMary2
06-18-2010, 02:34 PM
It's OK- it's a new day and you have come so far already!!

PapayaMule
06-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Eating 3 slices instead of two is hardly what I'd call a binge :) No big deal.

Lori Bell
06-18-2010, 03:12 PM
I think it's RockinRobins signature that has a cute little quote that goes something like, "Don't wail at the scale if you cheat when you eat!" ;) I'm thinking you better Bucky up if you want to reach that goal. STOP, you are going the wrong way. :D

Karen925
06-18-2010, 05:28 PM
I tend to estimate a slice of pizza around 300 calories. Tonight the dinner being served is pizza and I started making allowances for it yesterday.

I encourage you to take this set back (I have had my fair share), remember it, and use it to your advantage. Negative feelings can be just as useful as positive ones. You can lose the weight and enjoy being trim.

kendra
06-19-2010, 12:23 AM
Everyone stumbles, just get back on track. :) You can do this! Tomorrow is a new day.

Avezy44
06-25-2010, 01:15 AM
Thanks guys! Great news, it took me a couple days but I got back down to where I was and am now a pound lighter :)