Old 06-13-2010, 01:13 PM   #1  

Default Accountable

HI I am looking for away to be accountable with what I am eating. I was wondering if any one knew if I could make a thread and post what I have ate that day. I think that if I do that I would be accountable for what it is I am eating. The way that I would like to do this is to have a thread and add to it daily.
By the way I am not new to the 3 fat chick website. I use to use this but I moved on and found that I am starting to have problems with my eating again. I was down to 145 and now I am up to 175 and need to find a place that I am comfortable with my weight and I feel that it is the lower 150`s. I have to kids 9 and 10. I enjoy do enjoy working out and I know that I need to do more than what I am doing.
Anyway that is it and would love to hear back on the subject.
Thank you everyone
2cutekids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:26 PM   #2  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

On the weight loss support forum there's a thread where you can do that...

I also use caloriecount.com

Other people use livestrong.com... their daily plate, sparkpeople.com (or something like that), and others.

You can also post your food on several other threads. Just look around.

I don't know about starting your own thread... but... it might not be such a bad idea... I'll just let other people who know more about what is and isn't allowed on this forum speak of that.

Oh... and welcome!
Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 271/202/??

Height: 4'10"

Welcome back! I don't see why you couldn't start your own thread. That way you might get some advice on what you are eating. Or other people might have other food ideas.
kendra is offline   Reply With Quote