Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 171/165/145

Height: 5'3

Red face seeing curves but no numbers.. worried

i can start to see my body being more toned. my arms and sides look better but im still at the same weight why is that? ALSO i feel very flabby and fat when i dont excersie but the days that i do i feel fit and tight and sexy??? i need some
loveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

sweetie, what is likely going on is you are building muscle...muscle doesn't weigh more than fat but it takes up less space 1lb for lb than fat does. So if you are putting on a good deal of muscle...you will tighten up, but the scale may not tip you off to your progress.. How do your clothes fit?
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #3  

they are feeling loose no dramatic but i do feel the diffrence. some ****s were tight at the arms and waist now fit more contable then tight. and my pants feel seem to fit right at the line instead of very tight at the thighs, but, and waist area. i lost what maybe 2lbs. i did a weekly weigh in and thats what came up but how the scale changes everyday its like ughhhhh so whats my real weight
Old 06-12-2010, 11:34 AM   #4  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

In the past year {almost at my joining Anniversary!} I've been trying to lose weight, I've only lost about 10lbs, but I can tell a big difference in my body. I'm slimmer, more toned and have gone down a few sizes, losing some inches. It can be discouraging not to see the scale move, but trust the process and look for other ways to see a change.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #5  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

I'm finally coming to terms with the oddity of exercise and toning vs. weight loss I can see on the scale. I am losing fat, but it doesn't always show up on the scale. I have been known to drop an entire dress size with a one pound loss. It's frustrating not to see the scale move, but I'm happier with the smaller clothes.
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:09 PM   #6  

its about yy 3 week in dieting and excersing. and i am fustrated but i guess i can be happy with just how i feel and look. my mom just keeps asking me how much now how much now!!1 ughhhh i hate when she askes. i tell her mom everyone body worsk diffrent. but i sder anyway of makeing the numbers go down more