Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2002, 03:52 PM   #1  

Question own my own ???

I am intrested in starting the WW program, but can't afford the weekly meetings ( our budget is more than tight right now) And if I could afford it, the only meeting in my area is when I'm at work.

WW won't let me join the at home program because they say it isn't available in my area.

Is there anywhere I can go to learn the basics of what I need to do to be in this program. And, do I have to be a member of WW to be able to post here?

Thanks for any help you can give me to the right direction.
Old 09-27-2002, 07:46 AM   #2  

mysti....you just have to be a registered user to post on the threads and use the site but they do not charge you to do so....as for the materials you would need for weight watchers....I went and registered to attend meetings when the reg fee was free....and then just started doing it at home once I had the first books and point finder they give you.....but.....there are ways of finding the information online......if you want....give me your email address and I can send you info later on the sites around where you can find all the information you would need for a while......my email address is [email protected] and you can send me an email and I will just reply to it with some info!!! Take care....Lisa
Old 09-27-2002, 10:47 AM   #3  

Lisa, thank you for your reply. I will email you with my address.
Thanks again.
Old 10-31-2002, 03:08 PM   #4  

I just re-started the WW plan this week and have the materials from the last time I joined. I am planning to attend the WW meetings with my sister who is a 'paying' member. The meetings are free and I just need the motivation to keep going. I already lost 3 pounds in 3 days. Yippee!
Old 10-31-2002, 03:22 PM   #5  

You could join WW on line program. It's about $15 per month. go to www.weightwatchers.com for more info. You can also get the stuff you need on ebay.
Old 12-27-2002, 04:48 PM   #6  
making it happen

Exclamation great help on weight watchers

great sight for help on weight watchers
Closed Thread