Alternachicks - Ohhh, I'll fit in here , proud kinkster...yay!

MissChief
06-02-2010, 01:39 AM
Great, so can I bring up kink along with weight loss? In an appropriate way of course. Are there any other practicing kinksters (S&Mers) out there?

Latchkey Princess
06-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Well, I don't usually share this publicly (of course, not many BDSMers I know do, society's opinions of us are less than stellar) but I'll raise my hand and admit to practicing BDSM.

MissChief
06-07-2010, 12:42 AM
Whoo hoo!!!

Bluey
07-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Back when i looked great in leather i was a was Mistress Isabella, when i fell pregnant with my first, i had quite a few slaves and very naughty boys and girls request that i continue through the pregnancy, and while i had "played" pregnant, being pregnant threw me for a loop and i stopped. Now none of my beautiful leathers fit me anymore :( (allergic to latex.. always leather or vinyl)... I got slightly back into things after i had her, but was much more selective of my clients.

My husband is very very very anti anything but missionary... my girlfriend is very new to it all, but very much enjoys it... doesnt quite have the grasp of who is in control though, and she always equates it to sex, she will learn, i am a very good Mistress.

But its weird, she wants me to do things to her that i used to do to others... but for some reason there are a few things i wont do with her.. not sure why... dont know if i dont want to hurt her - she is just learning - it isnt ingrained in her... hmmmmm....

:)

Latchkey Princess
07-10-2010, 12:11 PM
Bluey, thats awesome! I had friends once, a couple who were professional Doms. The woman had waaaaay more business than the man, I wonder why that is..? Guess when most people think Dom they immediately jump to the vision of the leather clad Mistress in thigh high boots with a whip... :)

Rhythm
07-17-2010, 12:17 AM
Wow. Not my kind of thing, but it's nice to know we have such open minded people on 3FC.

duckchick
07-19-2010, 05:54 AM
Dabbled lightly a few years ago, but stopped because 3 guys assumed I was a Domme when I was just learning and it freaked me out. I was approaching it as a sub. After that happened I started run into walls within myself and, without a real teacher or Master, or even a boyfriend at the time, I didn't have the proper focus, so I dropped it. Would like to get back into it, though. There were some aspects of it I found difficult, yet very intriguing because they seemed like they might teach me something about myself. It might be worth finding out!

Latchkey Princess
07-19-2010, 02:07 PM
I do hate assumptions. The few people I've shared this with also assume I'm a Dominant... Like I said in my earlier post I think they have a specific image in their minds when they hear that word. And thats simply not so! I, personally, am a switch, but usually a sub (and only a switch because sometimes it is requested of me). I'm lucky I found a wonderful man (my husband) who was willing to learn with me, teach me, and work on building a loving, trusting D/s relationship with me in addition to our vanilla relationship. It's so hard to find people to practice with, most people just have unrealistic expectations, and then there's the fact that you never know when you might run into a crazy person, there has to be deep trust in order to have that kind of relationship.

Bluey
07-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Duckchick & Latchkey Princess.... Depending on where you live there are some wonderful clubs that are usually invite only, or are very strict on looky-loos ... they will have a "public" floor, but only serious BDSM'ers can go to the other floors/rooms depending on what you want. They have stuff for people just starting out all that way through to long time BDSM'ers...

I know a few people who are fulltime/every aspect of life D/s and still freakout at S&M or heavy B... its kinda funny the "limits" people have.... and vice-versa.... one of my naughty boys who liked to be burnt and cut freaked out when he saw a friend of mine on a leash..... it is was funny actually.

I just figure live and let live... as long as everyone involved is willing and legal its all good. :)

livingfire
07-28-2010, 08:08 PM
*Raises hand*

Another proud kinkster! Sub by nature, recently realising I may in fact have a switchy side! (That took me by surprise!)

Been to a good few munches and made quite a few really good kinkster friends, but still not made it to a club... some day, some day.

ResilientWoman
07-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Leather Daddy here. Always saved 'Mommy' for when I would conquer infertility and have an actual bio kid. Now she's almost 5 and I really need to get back into the scene.

One lesson I'm learning as a Mom: If I want to give my daughter the gift of the freedom to be true to herself, I must demonstrate being authentic.

Don't know if it's DNA (both donor and I are bent, Me-Dominant Leather Daddy, Him-Switchy BDSM Sub with genderqueer rising) but she has Leather-dar (Gaydar for the Leather crowd).

We were in church (a queer and leather friendly one) and she says to me, "Mommy, is that a leather boy?" He was indeed. I know him from the scene but we hadn't noticed each other in the course of the service and he wasn't dressed to tip her off. I think it was his energy, focus and the way he was present to the service but it was interesting.

We all are blessed to be living in a time when education in our lifestyles is at an all time high and access to that information is improving. I volunteered at a Sex Positive, queer friendly club for several years before my daughter was born. The spiritual movement in that place at that time helped me to heal myself and have my kidling. It also helped me to become the mother that I am today...a rather more mellow one than I would have otherwise been.

Have an erotic day and let's take advantage of our anonymity and supportive friends here at 3FC. We have a powerful opportunity to embrace all that we are in the moment.

Stay Strong,
RW

BeatnikMama
08-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Here, here! What a great place to be open and honest and well recieved from friends and like minded individuals!:hug:

Latchkey Princess
08-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Bluey~ I live in a pretty small town, three or four hours from the closest big city. So I'm pretty limited as far as clubs or social activities that are scene oriented. Someday I'm thinking I might make a trip to San Fransisco tho, I've heard the clubs there are great!

It's great that there are so many people here willing to be open about who they are! It's truly refreshing.

ResilientWoman
08-07-2010, 05:03 PM
My home in Seattle is open to host visiting leather/BDSM/kinksters of any orientation should you ever get the yen to take in our sex/body positive community and cultural offerings. We have a rich and diverse community that has helped me to heal my body and soul. I enjoy passing it on.

Message me for dates and links.

Have an erotic day!
RW

eroica27
08-08-2010, 10:39 AM
I like certain types of bondage and knife kink, but i am a voyuer at heart ;). I've always enjoyed the sexualization of guys, which is not something you can find very easily

duckchick
08-09-2010, 02:08 AM
Bluey, thank you for your response! I don't live too far from Dallas, so perhaps I'll look into what can be found there. ResiliantWoman, you sound wonderfully happy and proud! I hope to reach that place one day! LatchkeyPrincess, you live near San Francisco?? OH!! I've wanted to vacation there for a while and see the sights. Especially Haight-Ashbury and Napa Valley!

I'm taking baby steps at this time, as life has been busy and not always kind. But here's hoping I regain enough confidence to venture forth once again!

eroica27
08-10-2010, 11:57 AM
You'll love San Fran, i vacation there every year since 2001. cute story, the first time i was there i stayed at the loverly renaissance hotel on nob hill...one block away from a 24hour male strip club.

MissChief
09-06-2010, 08:38 PM
WOW!!! Awesome to see so many proud kinksters here. I've buddies up with a kinky gal pal, and we correspond via e-mail for motivation and such. We both want to feel better about our bodies. Seriously I'm sick of the Smers who believe that SM stands for Stand & Model. :-)

ResilientWoman
09-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Oh yeah, I hear you on that one. I'm blessed to be living out and proud in the great PNW. We have an amazing body-positive, size-positive, kink/bdsm/leather/fetish/poly/etc. community here.

No problems with the locals but back in the SE, where I'm from, we had several who were more fashion fetish size 0 wannabes who loathed themselves and our larger denizens for reminding them that people come in all shapes and sizes.

I love Seattle!

MissChief
09-07-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm in NYC, and a lot of the public parties are attended by TNGers (18-35 year olds), and honestly it's a bother to see the younguns prancing around in their latex and g-strings--just prancing, not playing mind you. Some of the spanking parties I attend are different, as I tend to be on the younger side of most of the attendants.....the cool thing being is that I PLAY!!

I look forward to becoming more fluid physically, I think that will help combat some of the negative feelings that rise when out and about. Taking pole dance lessons should also help feeling more sexually confident and attractive.

ResilientWoman
09-08-2010, 01:16 AM
Best two investments for my bucks that I've been privileged to find is a neuromuscular rehabilitation system called Z-Health (http://http://www.zhealth.net/) and the RKC, Russian Kettlebell Challenge certified, community of women as coaches/personal trainers (http://www.dragondoor.com/).

Mine has helped me lose over 100 pounds of fat and put on a respectable amount of muscle. (I love my Kettlebell.) Check out Lauren Brooks' DVD - The Ultimate Body Sculpt and Conditioning with Kettlebells. She even has a joint mobility warmup that is cutting edge neuroscience informed that has been integral to my rehab and continued regaining of my mobility.

Lauren survived 2 C-sections and has rehabilitated many women and men who've needed to lose huge amounts of fat and relearn how to move well again.

My personal trainer/movement coach is Jen Waak (http://movefitfun.com/approach/smart-goals/) she is amazing and has been the reason I found 3FC and keep coming around.

Check out her site if you have time. She has a lot of medical and health tips that you won't find just anywhere and I noticed your goal setting and thought her article on S.M.A.R.T. goals might be of some encouragement.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can return to the BDSM community playspace here and have that experience of no one recognizing me because I've transformed myself so completely. I was an active Leather Daddy for many years before I had my daughter and became thoroughly lost in "mommy-land" for about 5-6 years. Now I'm planning to complete my health goals before Summer 2011 and return to college and then med school Fall 2011.

For me it's all been about having the tools to do what I've always dreamed of and one of the dreams that I put on hold due to injury and obesity was attending Diva Midori's bondage dojo intensive training weekend. It can be very physically demanding and I can finally see that happening and my being physically able to do more challenging rope art then ever before.

Glad there are so many diverse communities here at 3FC because this is one place that feels like home when I don't often feel like I have one.

RW

MsRatFink
10-28-2010, 05:10 AM
*raises hand*
I'm part of the club too.

ResilientWoman
10-28-2010, 05:33 AM
Welcome!

hippieheart
11-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Me too!! Wish there were some clubs out my way that were body and sexual orientation friendly. Not the nicest bunch of people around my neck of the woods. :-\

Aiesline
11-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Proud kinkster here. Sub by nature. My Dom is pretty far away so it's only a part time deal but I do love it when I get a chance to play :)

cereal killer
12-02-2010, 09:21 PM
*raises hand*