General chatter - MP3 Player Recommendations?

View Full Version : MP3 Player Recommendations?

Rochester
05-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Anyone have a recommendation for a MP3 Player? I'm looking for one that's:

1. Cheap (I will NOT play $300 for an iPod! That's freakin' NUTS. :eek: I'm looking for something in the $30 - $50 range.)

2. Simple (I just want to play music. That's it. I don't need all kinds of gadgety stuff. And I'm incredibly stupid when it comes to technology, so it has to work by just pressing a button or two.)

3. Durable (I want to use it when I work out, so it needs to be able to stand sweat, rain, getting knocked about, etc.)

TIA

tryhardforlife
05-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Get a sansafuze 4 gig i went swimming with mine and it still worked!! 30 bucks newegg.

lizziep
05-31-2010, 03:50 AM
i also have a sansa, the clip- i like it because i can clip it to my clothes, or when i'm working out my sports bra. i am a little bit worried about durability because it's very lightweight and small- but i tote it around everywhere and sweat all over it and so far so good- i've had it for about 4 months now.

the interface is so easy- i freaking loathed itunes- with this i just take my folder drag and drop and done. i think it was a little bit more, like $60-$80? there was a smaller one but it just felt a little to chinsy.

Rochester
05-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the answers. :) The SansaFuze looks like it might just be the one.

optwoobs
06-01-2010, 01:24 AM
I have a cheap one i bought at walmart it was like 20 dollars and i have had it for over a year and its still going strong its a little one that plays MP3s and also has a radio if you like listening to the radio. It was a great deal very durable. Its an audiovox.

Rochester
06-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Ok, I got the SansaFuze, and I'm loving it. Thanks. :)

kgriff
06-08-2010, 09:00 PM
I have a Sony Walkman 8G and love it!