Weight Loss Support - What do you love about yourself?
05-27-2010, 11:55 AM
So we've all posted what we don't like what we want to change, but we all know this journey is about learning to love ourselves. I know right now there is something about all of you that you love about yourselves. Maybe it's not physical, but think about it, I'll bet you can find one thing. For me the list gets longer everyday. Share!
05-27-2010, 12:12 PM
My upper back and shoulder muscles (well, how they look anyway...one is injured and I'm not so fond of that part).
My eyes (they're unique and pretty and have been my best feature no matter what my weight).
The fact that I'm a quick thinker and solve problems quickly, even under pressure.
The fact that I am becoming fairly competent at basic home repair (snaked a pipe under the house, patched some drywall, installed an automatic garage door opener, and replaced a toilet flush valve, among other projects! I am a woman with tools, and I know how to use them!)
05-27-2010, 12:45 PM
*I have a great sense of humor, and use it often to combat daily life
*I enjoy different things & willing to try (almost!) anything at least once
*I love animals and regard them just as important as people
*I enjoy nature and the simple things in life
*If I don't like any particular food, I spit it out. :lol3:
05-27-2010, 12:52 PM
My sense of humor and sarcasm.
My compassionate side. The "mother hen" aspect of myself and my ability to care easily about others.
My love of writing and poetry, and most of the things I've written - there have been a few duds. lol
Just my overall new attitude towards life.
There will hopefully be more to add in the future, and maybe some physical aspects too.
05-27-2010, 01:00 PM
1.my Eyes , i have always been complimented on them and my BF says no other person in the world could have eyes like mine.
2.i quite like my lips, they arnt to thin and arnt to plump....just nice for the perfect pout.
3.My Boobs arnt bad , tho my unproportanite frame at the mo doesnt do them justice.
4.I like that i am a giving & loving person , even tho i sometimes dont get back i know i could never be a selfish person ever,
5.I like how im strong minded yet not afraid to show when its weakened.
05-27-2010, 04:36 PM
1. I have an awesome sense of humor, and I can always make someone laugh.
2. I'm naturally at ease with people, and I'm very good at helping people work through problems.
3. I'm an exceptionally positive person
4. Stealing from Mandalinn- yes, I can rock power tools like you've never seen.
5. I have a great rack. There, I said it. ;)
05-27-2010, 06:15 PM
physically? or personality wise?
Well... I'll just say a bit of both:
1. My face... I LOVE my face structure... with a bit of makeup. Without a bit of eyeliner around my eyes... they dissapear. :p But with... WOWZERS... Me likey... :p
2. My wrists and elbows... I dunno... I just always liked being able to feel my bones there. Don't worry guys... I'm not THAT obsessed with bone structure to want to feel ALL of my bones... but... there's something about the way my wrists, elbows, ankles, and pelvis feels... :p
3. How I'm able to catch onto new skills really easily. :D
4. How I'm flexible. Put me anywhere... I can find a way to adapt to it and be content... even if not happy... content at least.
5. The fact that I'm the kind of person that knows where she's going to be. For example... college. I know what college I'm going to go to. All I did was go to another campus first... I liked it... but I didn't "see" myself there. Then I went to this one college... drove into campus... and... it was the place. Hard to explain HOW I knew... I just did. And this happens with so many other things too.