WW Food and Point Issues - Newbie question

View Full Version : Newbie question

Meidyn
05-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey all! I just started WW and I'm doing it at home but no meetings. I had a friend who gave me some of her things and I come here for ideas. I made the 0 point soup but I'm not sure how to count it if I have more than one serving? I tend to over estimate so that I don't go over my points but I want to know how to do it correctly. Can I really eat 2 bowls of 0 point soup and then my regular points and still lose weight? What about veggies, I know cauliflower is 0 points but what if I eat 2 cups of it in a day as a filler? Is it still 0 points. Sorry this is so long. Thanks!

cub77cub
05-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Your veggies are zero points and so is the soup. If you eat your daily points, you won't go overboard on the veggies!

Arnold77
06-04-2010, 12:34 PM
I had the same question so thx for the answer

girlieyorkie
06-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Your veggies are zero points and so is the soup. If you eat your daily points, you won't go overboard on the veggies!

Not true, if you go above normal servings, then it is not a zero point! e.g. 1 cup broccoli=0 point, 2 cups=1 point, Wasa crisp 1=0 point, 2=1 point, etc.
I can see that on the recipe builder on WW online.

All veggies and fruits have calories, otherwise there would be no fat vegetarians in this world, by the way I'm one of them (fat vegetarian).:o