Old 04-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #1  
Failure is NOT an Option

S/C/G: 266.1/Ticker/190

Height: 5'9

Default Q: Does it snap back?!?!

Not sure if there is a forum for this but im new still searching and looking around will make my profile when I get home tonight but I wonder....

When losing a substantial amount of weight how long b4 the skin snaps back?!?! I am a chronic yo-yo dieter I been doing this for a while and I am hoping this is my final time and will make it permanet but was concerned about my skin.

I am going from 260 to goal of 190 I am tall and my body frame looks better IMO with a solid/thick look which I want but was concerned if I ever get there will I need to have a procedure to help with the skin.
PrincessKinaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:02 PM   #2  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

I think that's kind of hard to say... I think it is a very personal answer. So much of it is based off of your age and genetics and such. But also, your previous habits and how long you have been heavy and such.
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #3  
Failure is NOT an Option

S/C/G: 266.1/Ticker/190

Height: 5'9

Thx Kae.... guess with me only time will tell.
PrincessKinaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:55 PM   #4  
MONI

S/C/G: 257/257/160

Height: 5'4''

makes sure your toning. Losing fat and buildling muscle will help lower your chances of flabby skin, esp if your young. I'd rec talking to a trainer at your gym maybe even calling a gym and asking if you dont belong to one.
Moni28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 192/ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

It really depends and varies from person to person. If you go to the Body Issues forum there's a whole sticky dealing with the question . Welcome to the boards!
rachiebach is offline   Reply With Quote