Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-13-2010, 06:08 PM   #1  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Default Ahh! Stressed, excited, sad...hungry!

Sooooo, my husband had a phone interview for a job this morning (he's graduating college in may) and they called him back about twenty minutes later wanting to schedule a face to face interview for next week. So he's flying to Utah! He'll be interviewing for that position, as well as several others, next Friday and then flying back.

I'm very excited and very happy, but also really stressed and anxious. We are currently living with his parents and are both more than ready to get our own place, but Utah is so far away. It's kind of freakish how incredibly close I've become with my MIL. We literally do everything together. We eat breakfast together, go to book discussion together, go shopping together, etc. I'm more upset about the prospect of leaving her than I was at moving away from my own mother, and it's making me sad. But it might be the only choice.

Long story short I have dozens of conflicting emotions swirling around inside and I feel very unsettled....and just want to eat! Uhg. I haven't binged, but I did have some gummy lifesavers and a pack of pop-tarts, which definately weren't on my plan today.

I guess I just needed to get that all out.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 177.6/163/145

Height: 5'8''

Try not to stress about it, i'm a very big "everything happens for a reason person" he hasn't got the job yet and if he does it might mean wonderful things for you and your family. Hang in there and try not to binge (i know it's easier said than done though!)
Aubrey87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 177.6/163/145

Height: 5'8''

p.s. congrats on your weight loss thus far! you're doing amazing!
Aubrey87 is offline   Reply With Quote