Old 03-31-2010, 12:43 PM   #1  

Default I'm on Medifast, lost 22lbs so far......

went from 240 to 218. I'm 5'9.

I started exercising March 1, and what an amazing difference. I have so much more energy! I'm doing cardio, strength, & yoga.

My question is
Do you think it's possible to drop 2 sizes in 6 weeks? we have a trip coming up, I'm wondering if my goal is reasonable.

Thanks!
ryzmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:17 PM   #2  
Beach Bum

Height: 5' 7"

If you continue to lose 2 pounds per week for the next 6 weeks, that equals 12 pounds, I don't know if that would be 2 sizes, but I would guess at least 1 size down. Did you lose 22 pounds since the beginning of March? That is an average of 9.5 pounds per week. That is great! congrats and keep up the good work.
SkinnyDogMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #3  
dieting decorator

S/C/G: 199/184/130

Height: 5' 4"

Default Want an update

Did you lose the 2 sizes for your trip? Where are you at weight loss wise now? Hope it is still a happy story.
Iamlaurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:55 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Congratulations on your loss so far! Personally for me its not possible but I have medical issues that make me a slow loser. I would just aim for sticking to the plan as much as you can and continue your exercise! If possible maybe change your goal to dropping 1 size because you will likely meet it before you leave, which can keep you motivated on your trip!
Congrats and keep up the great work!
spaghetticat is offline   Reply With Quote