Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #1  
Healthy is Beautiful

S/C/G: 207/**ticker**/129

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default New to the community

Hello everyone, I am new to this community and I just wanted to drop by and give a little background.

First- I absolutely hate diets and I refuse to ever go on a diet again. I am committed to making permanent changes in my life instead of crash dieting.

Second- I've been an athlete my entire life, and I was also enlisted in the Army for 6 years. I have never struggled w/my weight until recently. I have discovered that I can no longer have a few shots and eat pizza and still maintain a healthy weight w/out working at it.

Third- My weight loss goals are only for me, I'm not doing it for a guy or to fit into a smaller size. My goal is to lead a healthier life. At this point I am on my way, as I have already lost 22 pounds off of my starting weight.

Fourth- I'm all about encouragement and talking. So I'm always up for a good chat session. I've been sneaking around on her for a few weeks and this MB sounds like it has a great group of members. I look forward to meeting all of you!
Hopeful8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 242/240/180

Height: 5'5"

I know whatcha mean, about making healthy changes. I never stick to a "diet" for very long so I'm with you..trying to make healthy choices, for me and nobody else! Hope we can help support each other and welcome.
SouthernGurl is offline   Reply With Quote