UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 213/196/154

Height: 5"9

Smile First Post

Hey all, im new to this blogging malarky, not sure if im doing this correctly, im dietchick, currently weighing in at 14 stone, was 15 stone 3 at my heaviest so im doing ok, but was wanting to talk with other dieters to hopefully get some support, and also maybe to support some others. I dont particularly have a goal weight however i have a goal size which is a size 12, currently a size 16, got quite a bit to go, but gonna keep at it, im swimming everyday im off work now and been on the herbal life diet for 6 wks which is definetly helping!
DietChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:17 AM   #2  
Hopeless but harmless

Height: 5'5"

Hello and Welcome. You'll get loads of support on here and a good laugh too. The very best of luck to you.
Dinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:16 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/189/145

Height: 5'4

Hiya & Welcome! congrats on your weightloss so far! i'm aiming for a dress size 12 also, (i've already bought a wedding dress in that size so i need to get in it!) but your much taller than i am!

You should join the monthly challenge 'Move it in March' - gives you a small goal to aim for for the month.

Keep up the good work!
sophiebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 82/82/55

Height: 164

I'm 13stone and the same size. We can make it !
nicoletia is offline   Reply With Quote