Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 320/195/220

Height: 6'

Default Hi from South Carolina

Hi, I'm new here from South Carolina.

I am a little late to the forum I guess because I lost 125 lbs in the past year to year and a half. It actually took about 8 months and I have kept it off since doing it.

Hopefully I can be a little bit of an inspiration to some here and give some advice. I'm by all means not a nutritionist or fitness guru, but, hey, I did lose a lot of weight!

What I discovered was that for me, psychology played as big, or even bigger, role in my weight loss than counting calories, exercising, etc.

I do share my story of how I did it at my blog, but I won't put the URL here because I don't want to be banned with my first post!!

Anyway, I hope to help or give advice to anyone that needs it and I hope to contribute to this wonderful community.

Mat
mjhult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #2  
Inittothinit

S/C/G: 239/see ticker/199

Height: 5'8"

WOW, 125 pounds lost! That is quite an accomplishment. Thanks for joining the site to help others going through a similar struggle. You are absolutely right about losing weight being mainly mental. How did you lose all the weight, and most importantly, how have you been keeping it off?!
I;m sure you could give me some very helpful advice. Thanks

Nieceyeffbaby is offline   Reply With Quote