Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 10:14 AM   #1  
Post acholic!

Talking Heeeeeelo, im new here...

hya,

Well im Toryah and im 20 years old, i need to lose weight and lots of it

Hope to meet some people here aropund my age so we can share the encouragement and woes of weight loss...better than doing it alone

Toryah.
Old 08-28-2002, 11:42 AM   #2  

Default Welcome!

Hi Toryah! Welcome to the 20-somethins forum. There are a lot of great people on this board. If you want to learn more about us.. we have a "All about us" thread you should check out. Be sure to add your info!!

So tell us about yourself. Is this your first time trying to lose weight? What are your long term goals? What is your plan to lose the weight?

We typically have a monthly challenge. The august one is almost over.. but feel free to join it or the September one.

See ya around

-Tanya
Old 08-28-2002, 12:40 PM   #3  
Post acholic!

tonic,

Thanks for the welcome

No this isent my first time loosing weight but its the first time i have been serious about it i really want to loose it, i would like to loose around 70-90lbs and am following a low carb plan right now, its working well for me...i havent gotten on the scales yet, im trying not too im going on how loose my clothes feel rather than how much i weigh...makes me feel better

I will be sure to join in on this challeneg thingi you do here, that would be great!! i will also shibby on over to the 'about us' thread

Thanks so much!
Closed Thread