Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2002, 11:36 AM   #1  

Question Wanted: WW Buddy

Hi! New here to this forum (but not WW). Just wanted to introduce myself and put out a request. I have been an "on again off again" member of WW for 2 years basically due to our limited meeting times. I always seem to be teaching when they have a meeting. But not this year, I can actually attend a meeting on a weekly basis! I am so excited to be able to get the support of meetings again. I am joining up again in Sept.

This summer I have lost 23 lb by exercising and eating more healthfully. However, I have hit a big motivational roadblock. I need help.

I am looking for a buddy to email, maybe trade journals and exercise logs, etc. I am really serious about getting this weight off once and for all, and I am doing pretty good alone, but lately it is getting harder to hold on. My husband of 11 years is now traveling for his new job, and I cannot believe how much I miss his encourangement and support!

If you are my buddy I promise to be there for you! I am a regular emailer and a "people person". I work really hard at being positive and not dwelling on the negative.

Please email me or reply here so we can hook up! (gee this sounds like a singles add!!!

Thanks in advance. I look forward to getting to know the 3fc's ww better!

G
211/188/155
Old 08-27-2002, 11:51 AM   #2  

Hey... forgot to add email addy:
It is....

[email protected]

Old 08-27-2002, 03:08 PM   #3  

Hi
I've been with WW since Feb and am really determined to lose wt I have lost 60 ( I hope tonight as I weigh in) I was 1# short last week. I find the threads in here great lots of support. I subscribe to a few threads and I check them daily when there is a response it shows up on my email. I'm currently in one that is a five lb challenge and it is great everyone has picked a date to lose 5lbs by and everyone posts everyday about how their day is going and they offer lots of support. Im more then willing to buddy up with you if you like.
Old 09-03-2002, 10:27 AM   #4  

Angry Let make a date!!!

Hey My name is Claudia and I would love to be your diet partner! I was actually looking for someone who is willing to share stories, recipes, and tons of encouragement!
so I was thinking perhaps we can pick a day out of the week when we can log in our weight, our accomplishments for the week, all the bumps along the way, even if we deviate from the program and what we learn from it. Please let me know if you are interested in doing this.
My stats: 23 years old weight: 162 Height: 5'2 Goal: 125 lbs
Mini goal: lose 10% placing me at 144 pounds.
Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!!1
Old 09-11-2002, 12:45 PM   #5  

Default Hey Buddy

I love this ww plan - I don't attend the meeting either - but doing it alone. Need support too. I have lots of great receipes. My name is Deb and a chef - TN Need to compare notes
Old 09-17-2002, 09:00 AM   #6  

I also would love to have a WW buddy, I lve in a some what small town and our meetings are only one thurs, sometimes that gets hard to go to with other things, have been on WW sine July and have lost 11 pounds only have 2 pds to go till I hit my 10% but am having such a hard time get those last 2 pounds off then after the 10% my personal goal is to lose 9 more pounds would love to have all of this off by Christmas.
would love to get to know some people that are on this WW program.
Lauree [email protected]
Old 09-18-2002, 01:21 PM   #7  

Default 10%

How does the 10 % work? I have lost 1 lb in 2 weeks - been slow over all have lost 9 in 6 wks. But plan on keeping it off. I have a long ways to go 220/211/goal 145. I've taken away sugar! No more sugar anything. And more exercise to add.
Old 09-29-2002, 01:57 AM   #8  

hELLO!! to all the struggleing weight watchers fans! I too am looking for a buddy to email and trade knowledge with.I live in the DALLAS TEXAS area! I dont go to the meetings either, as a matter of fact I just started my weight watchers way of eating this past Saturday the 21st,2002! Today was my first day to weight myself. I am pleased to say that I lost 8lbs! I have about 40 lbs to lose and hope to lose it by Christmas time. Or at least be in a size 9/10 by then. Anyone wanting to be email buddy please email me ASAP! I am a people person too and very good at motivating someone . So I will look forward to an email soon. [email protected]
Sherry
Old 09-30-2002, 02:20 PM   #9  

Default Monday Monday

Need motivation - must be very good on the diet this week -
Closed Thread