Old 01-12-2010, 04:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'7"

Default Cooking with HNS

If I use an HNS to cook with, for example, coating chicken with the chicken buillion, do I also drink one with the meal? I just started the white menu this week, and I am having a few difficuties coming up with dinner ideas.
Meredith B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 261/240/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith B View Post
If I use an HNS to cook with, for example, coating chicken with the chicken buillion, do I also drink one with the meal? I just started the white menu this week, and I am having a few difficuties coming up with dinner ideas.
U still drink one because what u get in a recipe is not enough 2 count as one.
for dinner ideas check the recipe thread here at the top of the page. also the cookbook is a great investment helps u from getting bored. Also mrcrecipies.blogspot.com

Last edited by rn5192008; 01-12-2010 at 10:53 PM.
rn5192008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #3  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

If you use one for your whole dinner and have no leftovers, then you would not need to use an extra HNS.

For instance if you cook chili and use the tomato basil supplement then you would count that as your HNS if you eat all of it.
But if you make the cheesecake recipe, it makes 4 slices but we can only have one slice for breakfast. Since in that recipe it calls for 1 HNS and 1 creamy, when you eat your one alotted slice, your only consuming half an HNS/creamy. So you would need to have an HNS. My center said if it's half or less of a creamy or a clear you wouldn't count it.

I hope this makes sense and that I didn't confuse you any further.

Last edited by learning2Bhealthy; 01-12-2010 at 11:48 PM.
learning2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #4  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'7"

Thank you! That helps. I have the cookbook, but I am still trying to figure things out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by learning2Bhealthy View Post
If you use one for your whole dinner and have no leftovers, then you would not need to use an extra HNS.

For instance if you cook chili and use the tomato basil supplement then you would count that as your HNS if you eat all of it.
But if you make the cheesecake recipe, it makes 4 slices but we can only have one slice for breakfast. Since in that recipe it calls for 1 HNS and 1 creamy, when you eat your one alotted slice, your only consuming half an HNS/creamy. So you would need to have an HNS. My center said if it's half or less of a creamy or a clear you wouldn't count it.

I hope this makes sense and that I didn't confuse you any further.
Meredith B is offline   Reply With Quote