Old 11-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 138/138/130

Default Starting Monday 9th - wish me good luck!

Crazy, I know, to start this so soon to the holidays; but I do know MF works - have been on it before and lost 10lbs in 2 weeks. I don't have too much to lose - but there is something really great that works with MF - knowing exactly what you are consuming and having a really regimented plan works for me!

I really only have 7 or 8 lbs to lose, and so I am really hoping to do that by 23rd November. My sister is arriving from Australia and I would love to greet her at the airport feeling strong and confident and MF slim!

I know it's going to be hard, but I read somewhere that if I make THIS my number one priority, everything else will fall in to place. Just one day at a time. I have plenty of the MF meals, and I expect the first few days to suck. My problem is that I work really long hours and I am often tired and see food as a reward. I need to think of other rewards that can take the place of food - anyone have good suggestions?!

And I would love to hear others' stories - how you got through your first few days, etc etc.

Thank you!
fierskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Default Good Luck!

Hey there! Welcome to MF! I have been on it for a week today, and lost 5 pounds. I think it is a great plan! The first few days were rough, getting a schedule down for eating, etc. and then of course you feel a little down. I had a headache on day two, and felt a little fatigued. By day five I was feeling energetic and great. I even went for a walk and exercise is SO NOT ME! Just be persistant, if you are only doing it for two weeks then you can definately get through! Good luck on your journey! DRINK YOUR WATER and do not skip any meals is the best advice! If you don't you will feel sluggish and could stall your weight loss.
jaimie1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

So how did your first day go?
jaimie1980 is offline   Reply With Quote