Old 11-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Red face New Medifaster!

Hey everyone! I just started MF today! Trying the soup now, not too bad! The shakes will take some getting used too...
I figured today was a perfect day to begin, 1st day of the week, and 1st day of the month!
I am currently 207 pounds (YIKES) and want to get to 137. So, a long way to go! My goal is to be there in 6 months, I know, its a high expectation, but I am sure it can be done with diligence.
I have three kids, 7, 3 and 2. I want to be healthier for them, and they are my motivation. (Along with those really cute little black dresses I want so badly to wear...teehee)
I would love to find a MF buddy to take the journey with! Look forward to getting to know you all!
jaimie1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/180/145

Default Good Luck to you

I've lost 12 pounds in a month. 7 lbs was the first week, then it has slowed down. Still faster than any thing else I've tried. Yes the shakes will grow on you.
DebbieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #3  

Default Wahoo!

Hey 12 pounds is awesome...getting under that 200 mark is fantastic! And you are right...regular dieting would not get you that kind of results! Thanks for your reply!
Old 11-02-2009, 12:53 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 167/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi Jaimie1980! I started today on 11/2 and would love a MF buddy other than my husband...

I'm a mom of three girls 3y11m and twin 19m olds. I desperately want to be a healthy mom and regain my energy so that I enjoy playing with them more.

I've tried a bar and will have some oatmeal next. I'm glad to hear the soup isn't too bad... for some reason I have a bit of an aversion to trying them. My first thought when eating the chocolate mint bar was, "I definitely will buy more of these" - they were good and not grainy/proteiny like I thought they might be.

My goal is 130 (the upmost 'healthy' weight limit for my height & age (31 years old)) but of course I would love to see the scale tip lower... but, before the twins were born I got down to 130 (from 155) and felt fantastic about my image and my energy - so, I know I would be very satisfied with weighing 130 again. I can't wait to be in single digit size clothes again!

I would really enjoy having another mom of 3 young children to buddy up with! Should we PM each other our email addresses or converse in this forum? What do you think? Congrats on your 1st day!

~Misty
autumnlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:38 PM   #5  

Thumbs up Hey Misty!

I would love to be buddies! And we have so much in common! Three kids, same age, and starting at the same time! The good news is I lost 2 pounds the first day! The bad news is, I was really lethargic today and also got a bad headache. I took Advil and that kicked it. I ate my lean and green tonight, and I felt much better after that. I will pm you my email address, cause I need all the accountability I can get! Looking forward to our journey!
Old 11-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 252/195/185

Height: 5' 11"

The DaVinci syrups help the shakes go down better.
Lots of ice helps too!
netrition.com has great deals and wide selections of s/f syrups.

Keep Looking Up!

Joe
alienjoe211 is offline   Reply With Quote