Does it Work? - Help! size zero patch

View Full Version : Help! size zero patch

Junsu01
10-22-2009, 12:40 AM
:?:Hi,
I got this ad in the mail about a patch you take once and day and it is suppose to make you lose weight, and i was wondering if anyone has tired it and gotten any results. Because i need to lose weight before Christmas.:cry::stress::headache:
thank you if you comment and give me the truth.

Onederchic
10-22-2009, 12:45 AM
I have not used it or even heard of it.

To lose weight, it is about calories in vs calories out.

Unfortunately there's no magic pill, drink or even patch that will cause weight loss. To experience real weight loss that will last, you should adapt a healthy eating style and exercise.

Good luck.

Hugs
Michelle

VernDern
10-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Hmm sounds fishy to me but Ive never heard of it. Christmas is a whiles away though. If you want to lose some weight the healthy way you should def just start watching your calories and start working out if you dont already! You're much more likely to keep it off longer that way too. =) Look around the forum though, theres lots of great advice and challenges to get you motivated!

Good luck!

Ruthxxx
10-22-2009, 07:23 AM
Junsu, I just checked out your other posts. There is absolutely NO quick fix. The only way to lose weight is to monitor what you eat and how much. If a Zero Patch or a liquid diet were effective longterm, why would they have to advertise?

midwife
10-22-2009, 09:11 AM
I always think that a patch works only if one sticks it over one's mouth before eating junk food.....

Hey, you CAN lose weight before Christmas!!! 1-2 lbs a week or about 10% of your body weight is a good weekly average. Nine weeks til Christmas!! Tell us more about your start weight, things you like to eat, your plans and your challenges.