Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-07-2009, 10:03 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/150/105

Height: 5'

Talking New Here... BUT Super Excited!

Hello all! I am new here and super excited to get started on my long journey to health! I am currently at 150 pounds. I got this way over a course of 3 years. My daughter was born almost 4 years ago and after her birth I developed a blood clot in my head. The doctor's determined that it was because of the pregnancy and put me on meds to take care of it. Due to the health problems that I had; I developed anxiety. I literally ate myself better. I found comfort in food. Today I am doing FANTASTIC!!! I feel great again but am not happy with the body the I have created. I am ready to get back in the saddle of being healthy and feeling good about my appearance. My goal is to reach about 105 pounds through healthy eating and LOTS of exercise. I am a small frame 5' girl BUT with a lot of want too! I can't wait to get started on this exciting journey and look forward to making some great friends along the way!
tiredofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

welcome to the site. Good luck
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/144 and maintaining

Height: 5'9

That's great! I'm sure you will do well. You definitely sound self aware ("The body I created") I think that's awesome!! It's the first step
Good Luck!
jkinboston89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #5  
yoovie

Hey there!!!

Isn't it exciting to start fresh! You feel like nothing can stop you! Everything seems possible! Well don't forget that it really is possible and this time...THIS TIME you are really going to make it all the way.

Best of luck!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 265/265/165

Height: 5'8"

I too, am new, and feeling totally resolute to make a complete life change. It's TIME! No more excuses or blaming anyone but myself for my bad lifestyle choices. I'm starting BistroMD on Monday mostly due to the fact that I just had ankle surgery and for the 5th month this year, I am unable to walk for at least another 4 weeks. The delivery and ease of cooking I'm hoping will make it easier on my family to let me "do my own thing". Good luck to you "tiredofit", I'm right there with you!
a801251 is offline   Reply With Quote