Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-25-2009, 10:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/200/135

Default Well. hello there...

HI! My name's Kambri and i have a problem. lol I have a problem being so heavy. Im really tired of it actually. I used to be an athlete and fit as a fiddle so i have a hard time looking in the mirror. I have been a member for a long time but have done nothing. Its hard! I have a family full of little skinny people who dnt understand whats it like. and all my coworkers are food pushers and even some of my closest friends arent be very supportive. but i am very determined and ready to go!
sweetkam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi Kambri and welcome to 3FC!

Good luck with your goals

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:57 PM   #3  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

i feel your pain i am the biggest in my family also. My friends are not very supportive they try and sabotage my diets by bringing me deserts and eating my weakness in front of me.. my weakness is fried chicken..lol what ive come to understand is that they dont want me to change because as long as i was heavyer then them they felt good about themselfs. yeah i know some friends i got. i proved them wrong but i still got a long way to go.

good luck with your journey
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/195/148

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIARA View Post
i feel your pain i am the biggest in my family also. My friends are not very supportive they try and sabotage my diets by bringing me deserts and eating my weakness in front of me.. my weakness is fried chicken..lol what ive come to understand is that they dont want me to change because as long as i was heavyer then them they felt good about themselfs. yeah i know some friends i got. i proved them wrong but i still got a long way to go.
That sucks that your friends will try to sabotage your diet but your stronger than that so don't let them sabotage your diet and stay on track and keep losing those pounds and soon jealousy well lurk around the corner because you are beautiful! BTW love how your eyebrows are shape! and Kambri you have everyone's support here and know that you can do this so DON'T EVER GIVE UP!

Last edited by cheerios; 09-26-2009 at 06:06 PM.
cheerios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:45 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 248.8/232.2/135

Height: 5'8"

Hello and welcome!

J
LotusMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:36 PM   #6  
Starting over

S/C/G: 257.8/242.4/135

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome!
You've come to the right place.

Do you have a plan?
Alana in Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:16 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 205/200/135

Thanks guys! Yeah i kinda have a plan. its kinda a few plans all together but mostly it calorie counting. My friends dnt try and ruin my diet they just arent very sensitive about what they offer me and always say that i dnt need to lose weight and that im already pretty and my size doesnt matter and blah blah.... its very frustrating bc im always the supportive one be it bad relationship or crazy dreams im always there for them and im disappointed that they arent there for me when i really need their support!
sweetkam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:37 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 246/233/175

Height: 5'8"

Well good luck with your plan and your goals! And welcome to 3FC!
jefferzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote