100 lb. Club - Wow... huge milestones approaching

cfmama
09-23-2009, 01:51 PM
I am one pound away from having lost 150 pounds. In one year (one year anniversary in 4 days!)

I have lost almost 2/3's of the amount of weight I wanted to lose.

I have almost HALVED my sizes. I started at a size 32. I am now an 16 plus or a 18 missus.

Wow. wow wow wow.

When I started my journey I said:

"in a year I can be the same size that I am, I can be BIGGER that I am now or I can spend that time and lose weight. Either way... that year goes by. Make the most of it."

And that really helped when I thought about how LONG it was going to take. It was going to take me FOREVER to lose 227 pounds.

And now. In just one year. ONE YEAR... I have lost 149 pounds and I WILL have lost that last one to make 150 pounds in a year.

Look at what a difference a year can make... what kind of a difference can a year make in YOUR life? Seize the day my friends :)

Onederchic
09-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Awesome! You should be so proud :D. Congrats :hug:

ubergirl
09-23-2009, 02:00 PM
That is JUST EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!!!!!

You must be so proud of yourself!

AbbySinthe
09-23-2009, 02:09 PM
You are truly amazing! Your hard work and determination this past year is a true inspiration to everyone on this site. Thank you so much for everything! And congrats on all your wonderful successes! :hug:

SnowboundChick
09-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Just the kind of inspiration I need today! You are a huge inspiration for me! I'm so proud of you and you must be so proud of yourself!! A big congratulations, you deserve everything you have worked for! Thank you for sharing your success with us!

bargoo
09-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Outstanding ! I have no doubt that you will make your goal ! Congratulations !

DCHound
09-23-2009, 02:31 PM
I wonder how many other people's lives you have changed in the process.

2behealthy
09-23-2009, 02:43 PM
You should be feeling pretty good there! Congratulations for all your hard work and never giving up. You keep me motivated to keep on!!

midwife
09-23-2009, 02:52 PM
So impressive!!! Congrats! :carrot:

harrismm
09-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Very cool!!!!

girlonfire
09-23-2009, 03:07 PM
You are AMAZING! I have really enjoyed following your progress on your journey; it truly is stupendous. And now we weigh exactly the same lol! And the same height!

DeeinVaBeach
09-23-2009, 03:11 PM
Thank you for being an inspiration... and for puppy news... and your blog, which is so much fun to read. Great Job! :carrot:

Shannon in ATL
09-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Fantastic! I have enjoyed following your progress this year, you are such an inspiration to so many. Congratulations!

shcirerf
09-23-2009, 03:35 PM
:carrot::love::spin::bravo::cb::cp::hat::dance::hi gh::encore::woohoo::cheer2::cheer3::congrat::sunny ::broc::cheer::bunny2:

Nikki6kidsmom
09-23-2009, 04:02 PM
THANK YOU!!! You don't know what this post just did for me. I was sitting here with a spoon slowing eating a pint of the lowest calorie Ice cream (160 calories for 1/2 cup)the gas station close by had to offer. I have already run 2 miles today and lifted weights. But I craved ice cream and I caved. I could give you the excuse that my 10 year old dog died recently and I feel kinda sad. Or that a friend and I had a disagreement but all honest I just lost sight of my goal. Your post was a reminder my goal is in reach and I put away the ice cream after I had 1/2 cup and my school kids will gladly polish off the rest in just an hour. Your my hero today! Thank you again.

Alana in Canada
09-23-2009, 06:21 PM
You have worked really hard for this--congratulations! You are wonderful. And indeed,

DCHound I wonder how many other people's lives you have changed in the process.

Mikayla
09-23-2009, 07:25 PM
yay! That's fantastic, very very inspirational.

rockinrobin
09-23-2009, 10:39 PM
:cp::cp::cp: I'm speechless, so I'll leave it at that.

evilwomaniamshe
09-23-2009, 11:21 PM
Holy shamoly that has been some year for you! Your disappearing before our eyes literally....

gumboot
09-24-2009, 01:01 AM
I can't even imagine how wonderful it must feel to be where you are at right now! You rock!

kasmin
09-24-2009, 01:02 AM
:carrot:Way to go!!!! How do you feel about it all? That's a "huge" (pun intended :P) difference in one year. When did it start feeling real to you? In the past when I have lost like ~40 pounds or so, although I could see a difference in the mirror, it didn't feel like me yet, know what I mean?

cfmama
09-24-2009, 01:03 AM
THANK YOU!!! You don't know what this post just did for me. I was sitting here with a spoon slowing eating a pint of the lowest calorie Ice cream (160 calories for 1/2 cup)the gas station close by had to offer. I have already run 2 miles today and lifted weights. But I craved ice cream and I caved. I could give you the excuse that my 10 year old dog died recently and I feel kinda sad. Or that a friend and I had a disagreement but all honest I just lost sight of my goal. Your post was a reminder my goal is in reach and I put away the ice cream after I had 1/2 cup and my school kids will gladly polish off the rest in just an hour. Your my hero today! Thank you again.

Wow. This is so awesome. I am SO GLAD that my words helped you today. *hugs*

cfmama
09-24-2009, 01:04 AM
:carrot:Way to go!!!! How do you feel about it all? That's a "huge" (pun intended :P) difference in one year. When did it start feeling real to you? In the past when I have lost like ~40 pounds or so, although I could see a difference in the mirror, it didn't feel like me yet, know what I mean?

I feel awesome! And proud and sexy and accomplished. When did it feel real? When my underwear no longer looked like tents ;) Seriously!!!

Institches21
09-24-2009, 01:25 AM
And what a year you have had!! So very happy for you, truly amazing!

Rosinante
09-24-2009, 03:53 AM
Bleeping marvellous! Well done!

paisleyprincess
09-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Congratulations!!! You and many others here are a huge inspiration and are what keeps me going and looking forward to next year. So, thank you for not giving up! You are amazing!:cheer: