Games - NEW TV SEASON GALS ~ What Are We Watching?

EZMONEY
09-21-2009, 10:53 PM
OK...a new TV season starts...what is good?

Angie and I are going to watch Dancing With The Stars and Accidently On Purpose tonight....

what are you watching for the new season?

GoWithTheFlow
09-21-2009, 11:13 PM
Gossip Girl!!

mamaspank
09-21-2009, 11:37 PM
Any old kind of trashy reality television for me -- oh, and Dexter, Californication -- in the middle of Mad Men.

AR4life
09-21-2009, 11:43 PM
House is back, yeah!!

Onederchic
09-22-2009, 10:04 AM
The Vampire Diaries
The Biggest Loser
****'s Kitchen
Dancing With the Stars (love that the chairman from Iron Chef America is there :D)

mayness
09-22-2009, 03:45 PM
The Office premier was great last Thursday. We'll definitely watch that, and usually we watch some of the other Thursday TV on NBC.

Last night we had to prioritize... skipped the 2-hour premier of Heroes (which will be online, or we can watch it on G4 tonight) so that we could watch our very favorite, The Big Bang Theory. Normally we'll be able to watch both... phew. ;) We ended up watching Two and a Half Men (there was nothing else on we wanted to see) and Accidentally On Purpose (much funnier than I expected, since Jenna Elfman bothers me.. I LOVED that Scottish friend of hers!).

Other than that, I'm looking forward to all the returning reality shows providing material for The Soup on Friday nights. :D

luvmy3
09-22-2009, 04:00 PM
House,Biggest Loser,all the CSI's ,Criminal Minds.Love them all.

marbear24
09-22-2009, 04:03 PM
BONES!!!!, Vampire Diaries, NCIS, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, & FOOTBALL.

AR4life
09-22-2009, 11:23 PM
How could I have forgotten Bones!! lol and NCIS :)

utgirl09
09-22-2009, 11:29 PM
The Office, Big Bang Theory, How I met You Mother, and Project Runway!

cbmare
09-23-2009, 03:28 PM
Heros, DWTS, Castle, any IC America that is new, Hells Kitchen, Monk, NCIS, NCIS LA, Ghost Whisperer, Medium, Psych and I REALLY wish that I didn't have to wait until January for Leverage, Raising the Bar and Damages.

Plus just Survivor and will be watching The Next Food Network Star when it starts in Oct.

EZMONEY
09-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Angie and I have been watching Dancing With The Stars...I do sneak down to the family room and catch some baseball...wink...

we taped Biggest Loser last night and will catch it later..

did watch Accidently On Purpose last night which we had dvr'd...liked it.

bargoo
09-23-2009, 06:24 PM
I watch Dancing With The Stars . Every season I expect Bruno to have a stroke !

belezura
09-23-2009, 06:28 PM
I am "****'s Kitchen" addicted....

EZMONEY
09-23-2009, 06:35 PM
I watch Dancing With The Stars . Every season I expect Bruno to have a stroke !

He just might have last night!!! :) Angie and I were thinking together that maybe it was a bit too much drama....

I am "****'s Kitchen" addicted....

I have only seen bits of this show but my son...who cooks frozen pizza....loves it!

SunshineCA
09-23-2009, 10:39 PM
So far:

NCIS and NCIS LA :D

harrismm
09-23-2009, 10:42 PM
Mercy-I think I will like it:)

Lori259
09-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Anyone not watching GLEE IS missing Out It's Hilarious!

So My list so far is :
Glee (New show~TOTALLY FUNNY)
House(thank god it's back LOVE IT!)
Drop Dead Diva(Great show on Lifetime Season nearly over for it)
Army Wives(Great show also On Lifetime season nearly over for this one also)

Grey's anatomy I think starts soon~ I just got into watching the old episodes for the last few months.It's Pretty Cool to watch.Wondering what happens to Lizzy Now.

EZMONEY
09-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Angie loves GLEE....so far I watched ballgames...

SunshineCA
09-24-2009, 12:32 AM
Law & Order: SVU right now. :D

Lori259
09-24-2009, 01:04 PM
ez~ Angie is your wife right?~my hubby goes to bed during Glee~LOL~So I figured you wouldn't be much into it~But It is cool! It's defintely a good funny show for us ladies!
Although I think if you guys gave it a try ~you might would like it too.

BellaLucia
09-24-2009, 03:59 PM
I adore One Tree Hill! Sophia Bush was born a year and a day before me!

Chele615
09-24-2009, 06:07 PM
I am hooked on Glee!!! It is so fun, very amusing, and the songs/singing is great!!! I love it :)

I also try to watch Biggest Loser, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, and I liked Community last week. I don't have cable in my bedroom anymore, so I end up watching everything online the next day.

EZMONEY
09-24-2009, 06:34 PM
LORI...Angie is my girlfriend.....and wife...You are too young for the show, but when I was younger...around your age...I loved a show called FAME....I think another movie is coming out on that one. I am usually in bed at that time too...since I leave for work many mornings way before 5:30.

Too funny...Angie came home from work and is watching the dvr'd Glee right now. She just filled me in on the "what's happening"...think I will pass on this one.

We watched MODERN FAMILY last night...not totally against it right now...had a lot of funny parts.

mayness
09-25-2009, 08:51 AM
How did I forget this the first time?!? I'm also watching Community, because I'm a huge fan of Joel McHale. It's really funny so far... I hope it at least makes it through a full season. (They always seem to cancel shows that I like, so I'm not optimistic anymore, lol.)

Clydegirl
09-25-2009, 09:15 AM
My TIVO and VCR were working overtime last night.

So much to watch on a Thursday.

I still have to watch Flash Forward, CSI, Grey's Anatomy and Project Runway.

Flash Forward looks interesting.

annie175
09-25-2009, 09:24 AM
I love love love the Mentalist. Grey's Anatomy last night. Looks like there are some on next Wednesday night starting new...Cougar Town and I cannot remember the rest, going to try to catch them.

EZMONEY
09-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Angie and I watched Flash Forward last night and enjoyed it.

Angie was a little concerned as she kept seeing people from LOST on that show and in others when the commercials came up for them...she had to see if LOST was coming back...she is happy it is. I got lost in Lost a couple of years ago.

I DVR'd SURVIVOR since Angie doesn't watch it.

Ghost Whisperer tonight...

SunshineCA
09-25-2009, 04:59 PM
Grey's Anatomy was SO good last night! :D I was in tears within the firt 2-4 minutes of the opener. :lol:

Tonight the season premiers of Ghost Whisperer and Medium are on. I think another Law & Order is coming on as well. Looks like they may have switched the nights around with L & O. I'll have to check later.

This Sunday, Dexter and Californiacation are back in business for the new season. Lots of good stuff coming back as our beloved summer shows go on hiatus. ;)

CanadianCutie
09-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Dexter! Love that show, love the books too. But my hunny and I are saving it to watch when I'm down there. When we watched the first couple seasons we watched so many episodes back to back.
I watch House with my Mom, but I missed the first episode of the season and I'm very anal about watching things in order and from the start if I miss the opening credits I won't watch something; gonna see if I can find it somewhere.

Been mostly in a time warp when it comes to TV shows. We've gone through the entire series Firefly, Homicide: Life on the Street,, and now we're working our way through Quantum Leap. I think the boyfriend is getting a little annoyed at my "mmmmmmmm Scott Bakula" type comments.

Smilette31
09-25-2009, 07:03 PM
I was anxious to watch Flash Forward last night as well. I really enjoyed it and HOPE HOPE HOPE it doesn't get the early season axe!! I remember a sci-fi type drama series that ABC had on a few years ago called " Invasion " and I was immediately hooked on it from the first show ... and zap - cancelled before you ever found out what happened. They better not do that to this show.

DanaLou
10-11-2009, 09:58 PM
We are LOVING Flash Forward and Modern Family. Otherwise Three Rivers looks promising (and OMG Alex O'Loughlin is so hot!). Then there are the old staples: Gary Unmarried, both Law & Orders, Supernatural, Fringe, Desperate Housewives and the Amazing Race.

funnycanadiangirl
10-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Anyone not watching GLEE IS missing Out It's Hilarious!

I am SO glad someone said that! Living abroad has seriously limited the TV I can watch, but one of my friends got me completely hooked on Glee. AMAZING! Jane Lynch absolutely kills me as the Cheerios coach, she is so funny! I'm told fans are known as GLEEks. So that's what I am!

I also love Criminal Minds and the Office, and I can usually find them online to watch. I can't wait to get back to Canada - I've been missing this season of So You Think You Can Dance and I hate it!

mayness
10-12-2009, 09:34 AM
I've got a new one to add since last time. Yesterday we watched the first 3 episodes of Bored to Death (on HBO) and it was fantastic! We missed last night's episode, but they put them all on the HBO On Demand eventually. I'm not usually a big fan of premium cable series, but I really enjoy this one.

EZMONEY
10-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Angie is still loving GLEE...

I have been busy watching baseball play-offs...

thank goodness for DVR...

Chele615
10-12-2009, 07:16 PM
I LOVE GLEE!!! And I read earlier tonight that there is a chance that there will be a "Glee Tour" in the spring of 2010. I am totally there if true ;)

KurLEQ
10-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Besides Psych on USA, there aren't many shows I'm completely commited to.

If I'm home and not in the mood to clean or exercise I watch:

Monday-Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill
Tuesday-Biggest Loser
Wednesday- Law and Order: SVU
Thursday- Flash Forward and Project Runway
Friday- Monk/DietTribe and Psych!

EZMONEY
10-12-2009, 10:56 PM
I watch MONK with Angie and she loves PSYCH!

funnycanadiangirl
10-13-2009, 07:49 PM
GLEE looks like it's going to be so good this week! I just watched the previews of the songs on youtube, and they were excellent! Such a good show.

Because I rarely get to watch any new television, being away from home, I spend a lot of time watching shows on DVD that are no longer on television - namely Arrested Development and Trailer Park Boys, both of which I love and desperately wish were still on the air!

Luckily I'll be back in a few weeks, in time for football playoffs and 24!

cormandy62442
10-18-2009, 01:51 PM
Just on Monday -- Heroes, House, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Greek, and One Tree Hill -- thank goodness for my DVR!
90210, Cougar Town, Mercy, Eastwick, Flash Forward, and Vampire Diaries.

And I just realized what a TV Junkie I am... not good.

TIARA
10-22-2009, 05:46 AM
lol i love this thread
vampire diaries
one tree hill
gossip girl
greek
house
greys anatomy
thoes are my favorate shows .. as you can see i watch too much tv lol

EZMONEY
10-22-2009, 09:08 AM
Angie and I are really liking MIDDLE and MODERN FAMILY...not so much HANK....

Angie is a GLEE addict!

And still enjoying FLASHFORWARD....especially when dil comes over to watch with us...

PammyFl
10-25-2009, 09:17 PM
House, The Biggest Loser, Top Chef, True Blood , How I Met Your Mother, and Criminal Minds

brittleleaf
04-17-2010, 09:34 PM
I love Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Mercy, Life Unexpected, and all the CSI's.

brittleleaf
04-17-2010, 09:34 PM
also Army Wives!

EZMONEY
04-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Angie and I have decided that PARENTHOOD is our favorite show right now...still lovin' The Middle and Modern Family too.