Old 09-21-2009, 06:46 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Hello

Hi! I got a poor response in the nursing/pregnant thread so here I am!! I am 6 weeks pp and back on the weight loss "weigh" of life. I go back to work thursday and need all of the support that I can get. I am going to go to WW Tuesday (tomorrow) and plan to try CORE for the first time instead of FLEX. I think I will be able to adapt best to that initially- but I will go back to FLEX if I have to. Which do you think will best suit BF'ING?

jENNIFER
Chamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:11 PM   #2  
Living and Learning

S/C/G: 304/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 3"

Welcome to the group!

In my opinion, the core plan will probably work best for breastfeeding. I know when I was nursing, I was hungry all the time.
gumboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 278/224/155

Height: 5'8"

Hi and welcome!! I've never had children but what I hear from friends and reading, the baby gets what you eat and the core definitely has more nutritional values Plus, yes, you get to eat more, which I also hear is very important seriously though, with Core and BF'ing alone, the weight will just drop off since BF'ing is so great at helping burn weight. BF'ing alone burns 200-500 calories a day according to the experts...not my friends but the internet "experts"
Selenan is offline   Reply With Quote