Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-14-2009, 08:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 234/154.4/120

Height: 5'6

Unhappy Feeling like I can't do this.

My head hurts and I'm just so tired right now of everything.

I'm stressed, I feel like I can stay on plan until I get home from work and then it's all over. Even if I plan what I'm going to eat it still never seems to stick anymore.

I did great for 3 weeks, then TOM comes along and here I am all hormonal stupid and I've been eating off plan since LAST saturday.

I just feel.... ick. I'm feeling like I can't do this... like I'm never going to get there.

Everyday feels so long. I wake up at 5:30, leave by 7:30 to get to class. Classes end at 2, then I go straight to work and get off of work at 6. All of my food I have to pack with me except for dinner which I eat at home.

I'm trying to keep my calories at aorund 1400, but I can never seem to stretch them out enough to where I'm never hungry. I feel like when I'm done eating I'm always at the edge of satisfied, not content but not hungry either.

I don't know... I just needed to vent I guess.
FreeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:24 PM   #2  
Exercising to a better me

S/C/G: 237/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Hi FreeSpirit! I just wanted to say that I'm inspired by how much you've done based on your ticker and to tell you that you can do it!
Britt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:29 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 145 / 102 / ?

Height: 5'

Hey FreeSpirit--I'm feeling beaten down today too--but look at you--you're doing amazing!!
If you can just get through today, hopefully tomorrow will be one of the easier days!
Big hug, and and good wishes!
HungryHungryHippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:40 PM   #4  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

the proof is in the results my love, and look at you! more than 80 lbs lost!!!! you've ALREADY done it, all you need to do is keep going!
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:58 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

you HAVE DONE it! awesome job btw. Maybe you need more than 1400 now? You are VERY active.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 255/144 and maintaining

Height: 5'9

You can't see how close you are but everyone else can!!! You should be really proud of how far you've come! I know exactly how you feel with work/school/commute etc!! It's draining. As soon as you get back on course with your eating plan, you will feel better. Getting into the routine helps me. Even if you haven't been eating exactly what you know you should, leave it in the past and keep going!
jkinboston89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:48 PM   #7  
banned

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

You've lost almost 90 lbs! That's AMAZING! That's about how much I want to lose, between 80 and 90. I can't imagine how difficult it's been, but you've made it this far!
sunflowergirl68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:10 AM   #8  
To Maintenance-AND BEYOND

S/C/G: 252/ticker/189

Height: 5'2"

Maybe for a couple of weeks you need to up yourself to maintenance level until you're ready to go on. Maintaining your already awesome weightloss is nothing to shake a stick at! I think it's okay to be tired. And I think it's okay to take a break. Just don't let yourself say it's okay to give up.

Who knows? Maybe if you eat at maintenance for a while and then return to it, your weight loss will get a little boost!

If you're not down with that plan, then I think it's important to take a deep breath, have a talk with yourself about your goals, and figure out how to get that determination back. I suggested the former because the latter doesn't always come when we want or need it to.

Hang in there, and whatever you do--don't quit! You've come too far already.
Eumie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:18 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

Hey girl look at what you done so far.You should look at that and say wow I have come a long way , not look at what you still have to do . For me the scale is stuck I'm not stressing or saying I can't do this, I am proud of what I have done so far. Keep up the good work and you can do this.
TracyB73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:36 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 234/154.4/120

Height: 5'6

Thanks so much you guys for all of your support.

I just get so frustrated at myself. I know each and everything we put in our mouth is a choice, but sometimes it feels like I don't recognize that choice until it's already in my stomach.

I came home with a huge headache last night and just wanted to eat the whole kitchen. I'm getting ready to run to the store right now and get some more on plan food.

Thank you again ladies, you made me feel a million times better.
FreeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:21 AM   #11  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

I know I am late but I wanted to give my support too. You have already accomplished so much! Don't forget that and don't ever stop believing in the power of YOU!! Hang in there
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:01 AM   #12  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

Holy smokes, you are already in the perfectly normal BMI for your height, at 120 you will be on the verge of underweight. Unless your bones are like tooth picks and you want absolutely zero muscle why do you push yourself to get so low? You probably have headeaches for a reason. Your body is trying to tell you something.

When you tell people you plan to lose 25 more pounds, what is their reaction?

PS: IF you plan on maintaining 120 pounds, do you realize you will probably have to eat 1200 calories a day for life?

Last edited by Lori Bell; 09-15-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote