Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-31-2009, 03:26 PM   #1  

Default Hi Everybody, Newbie here in Forum

Hi everybody,

I am new here, name is nessa and would love to share my experience in medifast. So I know everybody has their own program. But I am not sure who can't love the program that works. Everything in diet works. Let me here yours. Here are mine:

I've been on Medifast since last December, and have lost nearly 120 pounds. I still have a long way to go, "YES" it's not a liquid diet. I have 5 MF meals a day plus one "Lean and Green" meal - with calories hovering somewhere around 1000 a day. Medifast meals can include shakes, hot or cold drinks, and soups, puddings, oatmeal and delicious bars (personal favorite).

In this program, I did lose weight quickly. Thanks to my health coach. She done the great job guiding me through it. Well, the best part in being in the medifast, is self esteem and motivation. i learned it in a hard way and without this self development attitude, i wouldnt be here talking about medifast. So here it is on the program, I dont feel woozy, I can exercise (walking), I feel great. And it refrain me to think FOOD because I do eat. Thanks to medifast, my walking is now running. And to all loosers out there Keep Shakin.

doing the carrot dance now.

Regards,

nessa
nessa hc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:34 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi nessa and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote