Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-23-2009, 08:34 PM   #1  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

Default week before TOM

so im coming up on TOM, and for the last 3 days, ALL i want to do is eat. ive been managing to keep myself in check and not go over on my calories (with the exception of one day when i went 100 over). im really hoping this is TOM related, lol, and not just me being a fatty.

has anyone else ever experienced this?
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:46 PM   #2  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

I always get the munchies the week before TOM. I try to acknowledge it for what it is -- that helps me feel less out of control.

I also change up my menu a little. Usually I eat three major meals and have maybe one snack between lunch and dinner. During that week I made my meals more "modular" and eat more frequently throughout the day.

The other things I do during that week are make sure to keep myself busy so I'm not just sitting there watching TV and thinking about food, and I make sure to keep up with my exercise. This keeps me active, keeps me from feeling bad about myself if I DO have an extra snack or too, and seems to help with cramping and all those fun feelings
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:48 PM   #3  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

i always do "snack meals" and eat 5-6 times a day, but lately after my last meal ALL i want to do is eat, lol. its taking major self control and im really hoping its a TOM thing!
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote