Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-06-2009, 03:13 AM   #1  
Marina

S/C/G: 317/286/190

Height: 5'9

Talking Hello!

I am new to this site...after trying several diets (apparently failed), I am trying to rewire my brain...it has to be a lifestyle change. I have spent a good 15 minutes on the site looking at recipes because that is where I have had the most problems...what to make...I have yo-yo'd my entire life but after reading for the past 15 minutes, I am in tears- I actually think I may win this time! There is sooo much support on this site, so much of the simple motivation I have needed all along at my fingertips...I feel like I have found a pot of gold!

Feeling like a dork for spilling here! lol

Marina
ThickAZChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:31 AM   #2  
the camera adds 10 lbs

S/C/G: 258/ticker/185

marina...WERE ALL DORKS HERE!!!!! i think every one of us has felt stupid for letting ourselves get into this kind of shape...no one will judge you here...ive been here since feb... it took me a while to get going, but now im on it...good luck
david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:34 AM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi Marina and welcome to 3FC!

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:21 AM   #4  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC! Surf around and settle in! We have forums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more!

Be sure to check out the 100 lb Club for lots of great support! You CAN do this!!!! Stick with us and post often!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote