Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-03-2009, 11:53 AM   #1  

Default hello!

Hi everyone. my name is jan and im 22!

my story is fairly simple, ive been overweight as long as I can remember with my weight topping nearly 18 stone when I was 18. Ive since lost almost 4 stone (in between 3 and a half and four stone) however due to a number of minor health issues and setbacks it seems that everytime ive tried to lose the rest of the weight i end up falling back. anyway enough of the excuses, ive been recently diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome and for the first time in my life ive seen a bigger reason to lose weight other than just to look good in a skirt! ive been told that why im in no particular danger now due to my age, if I carry on eating the way I do and keep the excess weight I will run into huge difficulties including the chance of having difficulty conceiving. In other words I need to sortit out. Anway its the first Monday of August and I have decided that today i really need to get my *** in gear. Im 14 stone 3 or 4 lbs and My goal is between 10 and eleven stone, I figure as I havent been that weight in about 12 years that really Im just going to wait and see when Im comfortable so for now my main goal is eleven stone.

I will work out my mini goals and I am back at the gym also. So im determined. Ive doneweight watchers, slimming world, atkins you name it and honestly I found the best way for me is healthy eating and to cut out all the stuff ive an intolerance for to the best of my capability. Ive also recently read alot of jason vales books and I found that juicing as part of my diet really helps. Im allergic to dairy and gluten however due to pcos soya is completely out as is chicken that isnt organic.

So ive decided to loosen up and stop being so rigid with all my regimes. i do so many 7 day plans etc and i just am tired. i want a lifestyle, i want to be slim and i want to be happy.

so hope all are well. wish me luck and thanks for having me!

love jan xxx
jananasplit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:59 AM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jananasplit View Post
Hi everyone. my name is jan and im 22!

my story is fairly simple, ive been overweight as long as I can remember with my weight topping nearly 18 stone when I was 18. Ive since lost almost 4 stone (in between 3 and a half and four stone) however due to a number of minor health issues and setbacks it seems that everytime ive tried to lose the rest of the weight i end up falling back. anyway enough of the excuses, ive been recently diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome and for the first time in my life ive seen a bigger reason to lose weight other than just to look good in a skirt! ive been told that why im in no particular danger now due to my age, if I carry on eating the way I do and keep the excess weight I will run into huge difficulties including the chance of having difficulty conceiving. In other words I need to sortit out. Anway its the first Monday of August and I have decided that today i really need to get my *** in gear. Im 14 stone 3 or 4 lbs and My goal is between 10 and eleven stone, I figure as I havent been that weight in about 12 years that really Im just going to wait and see when Im comfortable so for now my main goal is eleven stone.

I will work out my mini goals and I am back at the gym also. So im determined. Ive doneweight watchers, slimming world, atkins you name it and honestly I found the best way for me is healthy eating and to cut out all the stuff ive an intolerance for to the best of my capability. Ive also recently read alot of jason vales books and I found that juicing as part of my diet really helps. Im allergic to dairy and gluten however due to pcos soya is completely out as is chicken that isnt organic.

So ive decided to loosen up and stop being so rigid with all my regimes. i do so many 7 day plans etc and i just am tired. i want a lifestyle, i want to be slim and i want to be happy.

so hope all are well. wish me luck and thanks for having me!

love jan xxx

This is great!

Welcome to 3FC, Jan and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #3  
Half Marathoner!!!

S/C/G: A bunch/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

You can do it! We're cheering for you!
EveLHaelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:14 PM   #4  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to 3FC- I also have PCOS- it's been hard but I know many women with PCOS who have lost weight conceived

Though it's been slow I'm happy with my loss.

Last edited by beerab; 08-03-2009 at 01:14 PM.
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote