UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 07-23-2009, 09:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/170/120

Height: 5'6

Default Has anyone tried Slim shots?

Hi There

I have been taking the slim shots for a week now and I have not really noticed any difference?

has anyone tried it or is it just another fad slimming aid?

Thanks
Typa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:17 AM   #2  
on my way to satisfaction

S/C/G: 245/230/160

Height: 5'6"

I was thinking of taking them here in the U.S. I hear they are the number one seller of diet items in France.. I dont know if they work. I was told they are to keep your stomach feeling full for 8 hours. I am going to try them and see what gives. I got a 5.00 off coupon online so i wont be out that much if they dont work..

Typa-Do you just not feel full on them? Have you noticed a difference at all with them?

I am just wondering.
Shannon1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/170/120

Height: 5'6

I dont know if we are talking about the same one.

I am talking about the ones that are effervescent and they have 3 different ones: Orange one - you drink during Breakfast, Green One - you drink 30 minutes before lunch and the Purple one - you drink during dinner.

They are not supposed to make you feel full but they help to get rid of fat.

Is this the same one you are talking about Shannon?
Typa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:08 PM   #4  
on my way to satisfaction

S/C/G: 245/230/160

Height: 5'6"

Typa,

I am not sure.. I just saw them on tv and it said you take one like an hour before a meal and it is to make you feel full for up to eight hours.

I did take ALLI which i totally believe in and love and that takes the excess fat out of your body as well.. I will check at the store today and let you know if we are taking about the same thing. I know they are called slim shots here. Let you know later on!!
Shannon1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #5  
Gym'll fix it!!

I saw the ad on tv this morning. They are an appetite suppressant. They come in vanilla and chocolate flavours. They are $54.98 for one months supply $7.99 shipping (you get an additional month free) I don't think that I would like them the ingredients are oat and palm oil !! flavoured with vanilla and sweeteners. May as well have a spoonfull of olive or canola oil I didn't see anything about the effervescent ones that you are using Typa
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote