Old 07-15-2009, 10:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202/196/170

Height: 5'6"

Default Back.. again..

Hi everyone,

The last time i was 'back' I said it was going to be different and I was going to stick to it.

I don't know what happened, I just, stopped coming online and I gained back the weight again. I mean, it's only 10 pounds, but still that's 10 pounds that I could have off right now.

Anyways, I'm back and in need of as much support as there is to have. My boss is sending me on a trip south next spring and I would very much like to be able to wear a two piece for the first tiem in my life when I go.

Thanks in advance (omg what am I sending a letter?!)

oxoxoxoxoxox
Lulu (Laura)
Loraloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:11 PM   #2  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

hi loraloo!!! we are here for you girlie! you can doooeeetttt!!
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #3  
At 5:00

S/C/G: 207/195/120

Height: 5'3''

Good luck, that sounds like a very realistic goal you have there. You can definitely do it if you stick to it! What kind of exercise are you planning on doing?
wednesdaymorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #4  

I belong to a kickboxing gym. I try to go at least three times a week. I would ideally like to be going 5 though. Once I'm there I love it and afterwards I feel great. It's teh getting there I find hard.. but I guess if it was easy I would've succeeded the first time. Anyways.. That's where I'm going tonight. they're 1 hour classes of mixed martial arts and kickboxing. Its always a good workout and I can already tell I've gained a lot in muscle, I just haven't noticed much change in shape or weight yet. However I know that will come after.
Thanks guys!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:03 AM   #5  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Welcome back, honey!!!
The important thing isn't that you gained back ten lbs. I figure... sh!t happens. Throughout the course of our entire lives, we're likely to gain and lose ten lbs here and there regardless. The IMPORTANT thing is that when you gained that weight, you came back, and you're determined to make a motivated change in the right direction.

We're all here for ya honey! Keep us updated on your progress, will ya?

btw, I used to live in Ottawa, hehe.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:54 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 183/162/149

Height: 5'7''

ive gained back 20lbs before and it is the worst, i know, but getting back up again is the most important part because you can start feeling good again soon, i promise, ive done it and you can too! start eating clean and drinking your water and get moving in whatever way you can handle right now, just give it a few days and youll be in the right state of mind and on your way to meeting your goals. you can do it!!!
goodday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:21 PM   #7  

Thanks guys! I've actually been able to rope my dad into doing kickboxing with me. Which is great, ebcause it's going to make the getting there a LOT easier. Its close enough that I could walk there in 20 minutes. but i work a lot of hours and i just can never find the motivation. NOW we can go together and make each other go and i can kick his butt!
Tahnks guys