UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 07-04-2009, 02:59 AM   #1  

Default any body?

hi wondered if there is anybody in lancashire i could talk to? meet with? cry to... lol.. xx
CurvyBlond19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 308/176/150

Height: 5ft 5

I'm in Lancashire
Rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:45 AM   #3  

Hiya! Whereabouts hun? Im near Preston. x
CurvyBlond19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 308/176/150

Height: 5ft 5

Blackburn so not that far from you.
Rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #5  
touchmytoes

I know what you mean about needing someone to cry to...moan at etc.
I moved away from friends and family about 3 years ago and now we live naerly 3 hours away from my mum.
sometimes (today being one of them) ive not stopped eating, ive cut out carbs for nearly 2 weeks and shrunk alot but today i binged feel like crap and guilty and didnt go to the gym, drank red wine last night white tonight!!
hair wont go right, wish id never dyed it brown! and with the weight loss the boobs have shrunk which isnt good when ur only a b cup! humph!! do you ever get one of those days when you just wanna zap the weight off ur bum put it on ur boobs, have lovely long hair, long eye lashes and a size 8-10 body!!! humph humph humph!! ha!! sorry to winge....just one of those crappy days!!! it will be fine tomorrow..one of the things about being a girl ..mood swings!
Old 07-19-2009, 11:22 AM   #6  
Mission Of A Lifetime..

Height: 5'6

Lol touchmytoes... welcome to my world

Hope you're feeling better. I'm new to this site and was just floating around (this is my first post) but yeah.... I hear you xx
Hippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:27 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 270/270/154

Height: 5' 9"

Hi every one I may not be from Lancashire, I'm only 2 hours drive away in Leicestershire, I'm also here to Just started here as well so still a newbie.

Nicki
Nicki54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 292/218/smaller!

Height: 5.1

Hi all, I actually live down south but spend a lot of time in Blackburn. I just got back down south tonight but am back up north for a lot of august. Rainbow - it looks like we are doing about the same with our weight loss - perhaps we should go shopping for new clothes! None of mine fit anymore (although we may have to venture out of Blackburn for decent fashion......)
shashasha is offline   Reply With Quote