30-Somethings - Workout Music!!

View Full Version : Workout Music!!

KimikoD
06-06-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm going to download some songs to make a "workout music" playlist on my iPod....anyone have any suggestions on some songs that inspire you to shake-it!?

:dance:

laurie2275
06-06-2009, 12:34 PM
I have sooo many!

I love Lily Allen's whole cd, Lady Gaga, Ting Tings, Flo Rida, Cake, Beastie Boys, Katy Perry, Britney, The Bird and the Bee, Metro Station,Sublime, Pink, Ramones, so much more!

I dl music at gomusic.ru . Its a russian site but I have used it several times with no CC fraud...my friend has used it for years.

I love lots of soundtracks cuz you get such a blend and so many band you have not heard or songs from bands you know that less known.

I will see if I can share my ipod list but that is on my mac.

momof5k
06-06-2009, 03:12 PM
I also have Lady Gaga, Britney Spears (Circus and Womanizer), Pussy Cat Dolls "When I grow Up", Rhianna "Don't Stop the Music", Beyonce "Single Ladies", and Champion "No Heaven", Katy Perry...can't remember what else

Those do it for me :)

KimikoD
06-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Ladies...thank you! All fantastic choices!! For some reason I go online and draw a HUGE blank when it comes to searching for music! I should take a pad of paper with me when I'm in the car so I can write the ones down that I think, "oh, I love this song!" but can never remember it later!!

My husband is gonna make fun of me if I download Britney, but I have to admit I do like the beat of her songs ;)

Devsmama
06-06-2009, 04:40 PM
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173318

Here ya go! Hope this helps.

KimikoD
06-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Devsmama: Thank you! I had no idea there was already a thread. And there are some great ideas there too! Songs I had completely forgotten about for a while!!! :D