Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #1  
Ready for final round!

S/C/G: 217/189/168

Height: 5'3

Default Monthly Issue

I dont know if this is the right place or if this has been discussed before. Ive been on my weight loss journey a little over 2 monthes. I got my last period about 36 days ago. It was irregular and lasted only 2 days. Now for the last 2 weeks I have had symptoms of TOM, yah know, bloating, tenderness, slight cramping, but havent got anything else. Has anyone else gone through this???? Much appreciated.
HeatherEljohari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:57 PM   #2  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

When I change up my fat balance from a ton to not a lot, it messes up my period. It may be due to the fat reduction but if you are concerned, I'd go to a doctor.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

um... are you pregnant?
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:32 AM   #4  
Ready for final round!

Thats what me and my husband discussed last night, pregnancy. Im going to buy a test today just to get it off my mind. I was thinking maybe coz of weight loss but im not extreme dieting. Im doing it the healthy way. I eat 5-7 times a day depending on the day. So I dont think im shocking my body. I dont know I guess I will find out. Thanks.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #5  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

My period was all over the place when I first started out. Sometimes every 20 days, sometimes missed months and sometimes every 30-40 days, and ALWAYS very heavy. Now, however, I am more regular than I have been in years and a nice "normal" flo. Now that personal hygiene is SO much easier, I actually laugh at the "happy period" commercials, when before I'd yell at the TV...lol
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:24 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherEljohari View Post
Thats what me and my husband discussed last night, pregnancy. Im going to buy a test today just to get it off my mind. I was thinking maybe coz of weight loss but im not extreme dieting. Im doing it the healthy way. I eat 5-7 times a day depending on the day. So I dont think im shocking my body. I dont know I guess I will find out. Thanks.
lol yeah i wasnt trying to be so up front with it, but it may be a possibility - this i know. In the past week, i've had 2 people i know realise they're months pregnant and not known. one was even having periods for a short while.

It just sounded like symptoms, and a short period might have been spotting, which can happen during pregnancy.

Keep us posted aye!
Old 06-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #7  
BELIEVE!

Let us know what happens when you pee on the stick.

My periods have been pretty eratic over the past 10 months that I've been losing. I'll have a normal couple months then a cycle like you mentioned...actually it's been going on for the past 2 weeks here...cramps, sore boobs (the worst for me), bloating....no period. No chance I'm preggo here!
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:29 PM   #8  
Ready for final round!

Yeah im not pregnant, I started flow earlier today. But I kind of didnt think I was. I guess the change in eating habits is changing the way my body is. Which is kind of irritating. Does anyone elses symptoms bloating etc make you feel like not excerising? I know thats my biggest problem. my drive goes away.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:34 PM   #9  

i havent had this irregular issue; but perhaps cos im on the pill
Old 06-06-2009, 09:49 AM   #10  
BELIEVE!

Yep....there are times when I don't feel like exercising and just want to curl up on the couch...but I don't. I get myself to the gym and have a kick butt workout no matter what! It's really the best medicine. I always feel better afterwards. Speaking of...I'm heading out the door now....
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote