Old 03-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Default broken scale??

i swear my scale is broken .. I do my weigh in every Wednesday and the number just doesn't seem to be going down .. I've only lost 9 lbs since January 26th and I'm fine w/ that it is some sort of a loss ..but i feel it should be more .. my pants that use to be tight are falling off of me and i cant even stand wearing them anymore I've resorted to wearing a belt to keep them up or i have a constant crack staring at people .. lol .. i bought them when i was the size i am now i put on 10 lbs over the past year .. when i bought them they fit nicely so uhh did i stretch them out that much or something?? I've even started putting them in the dryer to shrink them up (even though it only lasts about 10 mins) and i have NEVER put my jeans in the dryer because they always seemed to shrink and i couldn't stand the way they felt
haleysmommy5402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:36 PM   #2  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Have you tried weighing things on the scale??? Like a box of chicken or your cat... lol!

My other scale WAS broken (it would give you five different weights for five different times) and I took it back and got a Taylor digital that weighs to .2 of a lb. I lurve it!!!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 331 highest 308/see ticker/185

I bought the Biggest Loser Scale in December, in February I had to replace the battery, and now this week it is not working again....certainly it cannot be out of batteries, DH says it is because the cat sits on it (18 pounds) Yeah, I dont think it should be going through a brand new battery in a month--cat or no cat..after all he spends most of his time at the food bowl, he cant be sitting on the scale all the much time.

I am getting a new tape measure this weekend. I have measurements from last September, I am excited to measure!
Redflame is offline   Reply With Quote