General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-10-2009, 07:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

Default Dancing with the Stars Anyone?

I've never been a big fan of the show, but I watched towards the end last season and I watched the premier last night.
OH MY GOSH- it was awesome. I'm in love with almost every one of them!

I love Melissa from the Bachelor- though she reminds me SO much of Jessica Simpson- watch her next time she talks- very similar to Jessica. I think she might win the whole thing.

And the guy from Sex in the City- wonderful- he looked like one of the professionals- the way he was dressed- he's my pick for second place

Anyone else watch it or love it?
angelinelosesweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #2  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Angie and I used to watch it then it got to be the same 'ol thing for us....we might check this one out.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 207/212/155

Height: 5'9

I watched it just for Steve-O. Imo he did a fantastic job. I hope he's going to be on the show for a while. He's pretty stoked, and he and Lacy have a lot of stuff up their sleeves for future dances.
stellarwbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:11 AM   #4  
Just Beachy

S/C/G: 183/137/120

Height: 5'2"

Stellar - I agree with you. I was intrigued to see how steve-o did. thought i am not surprised at all he did well. he trained with the famous ringling brothers clown circus and from his past shows, he is quite nimble on his feet.
i really enjoyed watching steve wozniak. that man doesn't have a care in the world and seemed to really enjoy himself!
I too am rooting for Melissa. I still feel terrible for how she was dumped
AlphaGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

My husband watch for Steve-o too. I thought it was awesome Knoxville and weeman were in the front row cheering!

I also love Holly from the Girls Next Door- she was really out of her element so I'm curious to see how she does next week....
angelinelosesweight is offline   Reply With Quote