100 lb. Club - FINALLY! Something I can do!!

View Full Version : FINALLY! Something I can do!!

lalique
03-09-2009, 02:17 AM
Finally! I have found an exercise that I can do that gets my heart rate to target, & makes me sweat, but DOESN'T make me almost throw up & pass out.

Walk away the pounds! I got the Power Mile DVD, and just did it with 3 pound weights. I feel great!!! I finally feel like I can do this!!! :D :carrot: :broc:

I also got the biggest loser fitness program BOOK! there are some really good exercises in there that I can actually do too!!!

I'm so excited!

Daimere
03-09-2009, 06:41 AM
I already said something in your other thread but I LOVE WATP. WATP is one of the best "walking" DVDs there is out there.

Chrysalis
03-09-2009, 07:34 AM
Is this the same as Leslie Sansone's "Walk At Home" DVD's? I just bough Walk Slim - 4 Fast Miles, but haven't done it yet.

TraceyElaine
03-09-2009, 08:08 AM
It's great when you find an exercise that you like to do.

time2lose
03-09-2009, 09:28 AM
I love the walk away the pounds DVDs! Years ago I bought the WAP express with 1 mile, 2 miles, and 3 miles. I did them for a long time and should never have quit. This time around I started with the 1 mile and worked my way back up to the 3 mile.

A couple of weeks ago I bought her 5 Day Slim Down DVD. I really like it because you can mix your workout up. One day do the basic one mile and the mile that contains arm exercises and then the next day do the mile that concentrates on the lower body.

I also bought the her Walk Slim Fast Firming (description "A Total Body workout to FIRM and SLIM your arms, legs, and flatten your tummy") I want to learn the toning exercise so that I can do them while watching tv but have not started it yet.