Old 03-04-2009, 05:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/195/140

Height: 5'6''

Default Grrrrr!!

Hey ladies, and gents!! Just a little upset blogging. So I went to Olive Garden for lunch today, with my order already in mind. I was planning on getting the Soup, salad and breadsticks lunch. I did order this, and while I had one breadstick (150 cals) and one bowl of minestrone soup (100 cals), I kept overstuffing myself with the salad!!! Which is like, 350 cals a serving with dressing. UGHGHDLKJSDLGJO:IDJ! I've kept on my lifestyle change for a long while now, losing 30 lbs. so far. I guess I just binged a little today. I really dont understand why I needed that salad. Oh well. Back on track tomorrow. I just got back from my brisk power walk, and I'm not so sure about eating dinner tonight. IDK I just feel like I majorly overloaded at lunch today. Oh well, any other stories to share about your day???

ONE FOR EVERY 5 LBS LOST

em30001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:52 PM   #2  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

don't beat yourself up too much... changing your lifestyle isn't about perfection, it's about consistency. Besides... at least it was salad you ate Don't feel guilty about it... just keep going like it never happened.
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:55 PM   #3  

Yeah, that's what I keep telling myself =) These forums really help alot when you're down a bit. Thanks for the reply!
Old 03-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #4  

What is it about restaurants???
Every time I go out I always have a "plan" on what I'm going to eat, and then I say o.k. one little slice of the bread (or whatever) then I turn into a hungry maniac, and keep eating and eating.........
I think restaurants put in some type of drug to make us want to eat more
It could be that the fat in the salad dressing really tasted good to your body, so it craved more. I know sometimes when I'm not getting enough fat, and then have something with healthy fat in it, I will want to eat a lot more of that food.
Forgive yourself, and move on.
Cathy
cathyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:01 PM   #5  

Yeah I know!! I usually stick to my plan when I go out to eat though, that's what bothers me most... Thanks though!