Weight Loss Support - Starting All Over Again!

View Full Version : Starting All Over Again!

Violin Jenn
03-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Hi Ladies :wave:

So here I am 10lbs heavier and starting all over again. In a nut shell, I just resigned from my job and now while job hunting, I am going to work on losing the weight I gained at that Palace of Doom! I hate feeling so bulky :cry::cry:and hate that none of my clothes fit.:cry::cry::cry: I'm being stubborn and refusing to buy anything other than an interview suit!:nono::nono: My previous job had me so stressed out while working 12-14hours a day for two weeks every month. It made job hunting very difficult. I do have a few serious bites from two recruiters so that's great!

So I decided that today was the first day to getting my body and wardrobe back! I think I've started off good.
:chef::chef::chef::chef:
Breakfast- 1cup Cheerios, 1/2 pineapple, 1cup F/F Milk
AM Snacks-F/F yogurt, handfull of almonds. 2 fun size paks of M&M's:m::m: (that's the last of em)

Exercise- I did a Leslie Sansone's 2 Mile Walk Away the Pounds workout with
3lb dumbells and with 5lb ankle weights. :exercise::exercise: Before bed tonight I'll get in my crunches and leg raises for my abs.

Lunch- Most likely some soup(a green minestrone. Its like reg. minestrone, but with all green and white veggies and beans)

PM Snacks-2 Fruits

Dinner-Don't know. I am waiting to hear if I have class tonight at Temple University-Ambler. Class is at 6pm. But I'm thinking protein and veggies.

I think it's a good start. If anyone has some great ideas, I'd gladly welcome them!

My goal is about 165lbs-170lbs. My goals are simple, I just want to be normal, fit in the clothes I already have and not feel so bulky. I don't want a ton of muscle because I don't have the time to maintain it. So I'm just trying to keep my lifestyle active and a healthy diet.:sunny::sunny: